Agendas and such

He was just kidding about the credibilty thing:p

Bob Mills

I had credibility once, but then I sold it for more busse knives! :D That and having two kids knocks the crap out of it too.

Couldn't agree with you more:D

Come on guys. If we don't play nice Uncle Mike will be along to slap his un-supervised step children:eek:

Bob Mills

Uncle Mike? What am I chopped liver? :D:D:D

I like the breathe, breathe thing though Bob. :D

For what my two cents are worth, I've been criticizing the way Jerry puts choils on even the smallest knives, and I've never gotten flamed for it by any of the hogs. So it seems to me that you can criticize Busse knives without getting heat for it. I think it's only when you start with insults like "over-hyped", "cultish", "unused collector's pieces" that things start to warm up and people get angry.

+1:thumbup:
It's when those words are used that it does bother people. Wouldn't matter if it were knives or something else you where into. Doesn't help when the same person has more than one badmouthing of Busse's in general.

I would also like tiny, tiny choils on there EDC's. And I won't get flamed for saying it.

+1:thumbup:
It's when those words are used that it does bother people. Wouldn't matter if it were knives or something else you where into. Doesn't help when the same person has more than one badmouthing of Busse's in general.

I would also like tiny, tiny choils on there EDC's. And I won't get flamed for saying it.

Sadly, you also won't see much discussion of it and I doubt anything will change in the design.

I must admit that I bristle a little bit when someone uses the derogatory comments previously mentioned in this thread. I like Busse knives, and I think they are the best knives in the universe. That is only an opinion, though.
If there is a Busse clan, I would be honored to be member. As for the Busse lifestyle sometimes implied, I can't afford it, but I wish I could As for the unused collector's pieces, I hope someone will buy up some and keep them pristine to sell later. I look at some of these comments that are meant to be negative, and it appears to me they are really complimentary when you take the bad tone out of them. It is possible that some people are unhappy because people like me get a huge kick out of enjoying my Busse knives.
Now the warranty, it really is better than anyone else's.

I didn't find the post "smelling" of agenda..ok, maybe just a little...I do however question just how much he used his Busses. Is that an Agenda? :p

I own one....yes count them.....ONE...Busse. A BATAC. Far from small, it cuts....plain and simple. Were it the only blade on me on a hunting trip...I would not hesitate to dress an animal with it. Personally....I think he has an agenda against people who buy and use Busse.

I didn't find the post "smelling" of agenda..ok, maybe just a little...I do however question just how much he used his Busses. Is that an Agenda? :p

I own one....yes count them.....ONE...Busse. A BATAC. Far from small, it cuts....plain and simple. Were it the only blade on me on a hunting trip...I would not hesitate to dress an animal with it. Personally....I think he has an agenda against people who buy and use Busse.

yah, I would say that is an agenda:D

In fact, in one sentence he states how much he uses his knives and then later on he states how most grunts don't use their knives much and would do fine with a leatherman, which is probably the most truthfull statement he's made.

He is doing all this as an attention getter that is all. His entire postings since he came back has been to basically attack Busse knives and Busse knife owners.

He even states that no one really uses them. But he uses knives. In Iraq? please.

Great thing about all this is that he has now opened the can and allowed all of the past reviews of INFI to be posted. :D

Who are people going to believe the BS of someone with an agenda or the stories told by people from many walks of life and who own knives of all types.

Even even questioned whether Busse ever sold knives to the military. Busse has never advertised this or used it to promote his knives, yet this guy brings this up. How is that a test result.

Speaking of agendas about Busse knives, where is all the new inventory for the BCS? Top of my agenda is acquisition of another FBM.

Cobalt: I think we may never know what is really up with him. It's just one of those things.
For me, the part that I felt deserved a response was the implication that we are cultish and how his writngs seemed to be more "factual statements" rather than opinion. But the man has his opinion and that's that. I think it's time to be thankful for that little bit more of INFI that will be available to us. Let's roll. :D

well, if I was going to be part of a cult, I'd pick one where I can have 20 hot wives.

Back