Agendas and such

well, if I was going to be part of a cult, I'd pick one where I can have 20 hot wives.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Polygamy loves company!

polygamy_cartoon.jpg

Finding a cult that allows you to marry 20 hot women is the easy part. Finding the 20 hot women willing to marry you is the real challenge.

BTW: Could someone post that picture of Jerry where he appears to be walking like a zombie? Know what I am talkin' about?

BTW: Could someone post that picture of Jerry where he appears to be walking like a zombie? Know what I am talkin' about?

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that's not really Cult-related behavior.

Far more likely, it is JWB-related behavior! :eek:

I don't have that pic anymore ... just this one:

SkunkMOAB.jpg

You've got to admit ... this is some pretty odd behavior!

I hereby retract my use of the term "clannishness." It was a poor choice of words when I wanted to use something less hostile or offensive than "cultish." At the moment I can't think of something better, but I believe this horse died a couple of pages back and I don't plan to beat him further. Good night, gentlemen.

Well I read his Post and the first thing that struck me was the phrase "Damning with faint praise"
The other problem I had was him referring to Busse owners as a Cult.Do Busse owners like their Busse's, heck yea they do, they believe they are some of the best in the world otherwise why would the spend the money they do on them but most Busse owners also seem to have other make and brands they use on a regular basis also. I don't think I have ever seen a Busse owner put down another reputable brand.They may say they prefer a Busse but Brand A is a good choice for the money. I think I can also safely most Busse owners have at least one Busse they beat the heck out of, now maybe they are not hacking through the Jungles of Burma but they are putting them to hard use and they find them the best knife for the job.
One last point he said he found the edges of Busse's too obtuse well can't argue to much with that as I have found that on some Busses also but guess what, some stones and a little time and effort you can get a nice thin razor sharp edge.

Opinions vary, lots of Busse knives that I do not like and several that I do, Keep the best and sell the rest.

Vote with $$

I hate the "agenda" type threads because it seems that as soon as you disagree with someone you are accused of having an opinion. And I guess that is bad. :D Oh well. Back to business.

Opinions vary, lots of Busse knives that I do not like and several that I do, Keep the best and sell the rest.

Vote with $$

sell me the rest will yah........

With all the busse knife testing posts in that thread, I am considering putting my experience at shaving my buttocks hair with my FSH. I almost got off without a cut.

Back