Albers Cutlery Company

cgUYxK2.jpg

ea42 ea42 Eric, any updates on when we might see a knife drop?

Would love to see some updates pics of the different covers?

Thanks!!

I just want to keep the thread alive!!

waynorth waynorth Peregrin Peregrin ea42 ea42

I have had some thoughts rattling around in my brain, (which can be a dangerous thing). But, what do y’all think about this? I read earlier in this thread that Eric is developing a lambsfoot knife. What if we contracted with Eric to make his lambsfoot prototype as our next Forum Knife? The only vote would be between either Ebony Wood or Ivory Bone. With only one handle material and no shield to worry about, might this be possible if we get an early start? After the rough Forum Knife process this past year, it might be appealing to make it simpler the next go around. And everyone loves Eric’s knives, and everyone loves Charlie’s Lambsfoot knives.

Last edited:

I have had some thoughts rattling around in my brain, (which can be a dangerous thing). But, what do y’all think about this? I read earlier in this thread that Eric is developing a lambsfoot knife. What if we contracted with Eric to make his lambsfoot prototype as our next Forum Knife? The only vote would be between either Ebony Wood or Ivory Bone. With only only handle material and no shield to worry about, might this be possible if we get an early start? After the rough Forum Knife process this past year, it might be appealing to make it simpler the next go around. And everyone loves Eric’s knives, and everyone loves Charlie’s Lambsfoot knives.
I like your idea. It would probably take about a year for Eric to make that many knives, so we might need to require a down payment so Eric can eat in the meanwhile.

I have had some thoughts rattling around in my brain, (which can be a dangerous thing). But, what do y’all think about this? I read earlier in this thread that Eric is developing a lambsfoot knife. What if we contracted with Eric to make his lambsfoot prototype as our next Forum Knife? The only vote would be between either Ebony Wood or Ivory Bone. With only only handle material and no shield to worry about, might this be possible if we get an early start? After the rough Forum Knife process this past year, it might be appealing to make it simpler the next go around. And everyone loves Eric’s knives, and everyone loves Charlie’s Lambsfoot knives.
OK, but if we want it ready for New Year's eve, time for the poll! 😂

Back