ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

IMG-20190102-214114-164.jpg

I'm a proud Chiweenie Dogfather!

LOL.. that's awesome! My daughter would love it :D

Don't order any snakes from WatermanChris!
The Western Hognose (great Busse snake by the way) stay pretty small and there would be more of a risk of Money eating them. :eek:

The ball pythons on the other hand, who knows? Some of them are garbage disposals but some are very picky.

That just reminded me that there are some rats that have been in with some of my female BPs overnight. :eek: Hopefully they are being digested right now

I found a baby bird with his eyes still closed about 3 weeks ago. His parents never came back, so I helped him out thinking I would release him eventually. Well that isn't possible now lol. I kept him in my pocket all day long for a couple weeks and took care of him. Now he thinks I am mommy. He loves me, my family, and my dogs. His name is Money and is the new family pet haha. Little mofo is a pain in the butt, but is the coolest bird I've ever met! He now comes on command and responds to his name.

DDHqVNw.jpg

l5QkFbq.jpg
That is super cool! :cool::thumbsup:

If you feed it but it still won't come to the name you gave it, is it really a pet?.....
Another woodchuck decided to commit suicide by eating on my wife's flowers and trying to move in under the porch like the common squatter they are and became food for my pet bird. It took only 30 minutes this morning - 3rd chuck roast he's had this week but first picture I could grab - Maybe it's just me, but I get stars in my eye's when I have a chance to see such a beauty.

Eagle with sunday brunch.jpg

Last edited:
If you feed it but it still won't come to the name you gave it, is it really a pet?.....
Another woodchuck decided to commit suicide by eating on my wife's flowers and trying to move in under the porch like the common squatter they are and became food for my pet bird. It took only 30 minutes this morning - 3rd chuck roast he's had this week but first picture I could grab - Maybe it's just me, but I get stars in my eye's when I have a chance to see such a beauty.

View attachment 1169999
I saw him around my place a few days ago. He was finishing off what was left of a woodchuck that wandered too close to my barn. Really a beautiful bird for sure.

Garth

I saw him around my place a few days ago. He was finishing off what was left of a woodchuck that wandered too close to my barn. Really a beautiful bird for sure.

Garth
Such a cool bird. They really are majestic and powerful. It was a great choice for the national bird, especially since they can be found in every state except Hawaii.

We have a lot of Ospreys down here and they are pretty amazing. I've never seen one dive on prey and miss and they always catch fish head first.

Such a cool bird. They really are majestic and powerful. It was a great choice for the national bird, especially since they can be found in every state except Hawaii.

We have a lot of Ospreys down here and they are pretty amazing. I've never seen one dive on prey and miss and they always catch fish head first.

It is great to be seeing them around here. For years you might hear of someone seeing one but very rarely. Now there are atleast 3 within a few miles of me. First time I saw one I was amazed at the size of them. A full grown male is huge.
Garth

It is great to be seeing them around here. For years you might hear of someone seeing one but very rarely. Now there are atleast 3 within a few miles of me. First time I saw one I was amazed at the size of them. A full grown male is huge.
Garth
I did some reading up on them and the female is 30% larger- I'm sure this is a male because he's about 3' tall, that's a 20 pounder he's standing on.
About 2 years ago was the first time I spotted them around here- there was a dead deer out in the field, car hit, and one day I saw 2 birds out there tearing it apart but they were huge! A half dozen buzzards were circled around and these eagles dwarfed them-Then, 1 tried to fly off with the whole deer- made it a little ways. Then, they tore it in half and the big one, which I incorrectly assumed was the male flew off with the rear half of a deer in it's talons- Went right over my me, had to be an 8' wing- I stared in awe man, I could hear the wind coming off it's wings - she was flying heavy LOLOLO!!!! blew my mind.

Hello folks!
My name is Roscoe!
I’ve recently been adopted by a redneck good ol boy (ol as in he’s Old!) who goes
by the name 6850(?) aka Sixx!!
Happy New Year all you hogs, dogs, cats, snakes, birds, fish, horses, goats, people & any that I missed!!
4E1A1304-BD97-471E-8A3D-6FFC7EBEEEBD.jpeg
Roscoe here is from 2 to 4 years old, the foster people said...
He is cuddly as your favorite cat, but makes for some funny times having a 90 lb lap dog!
He is fitting in like he has lived with us since he was knee high to a Border collie!!
Like Roscoe said,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all y’all!
With a special shout out to my W&C friends & Busse knife nuts as well!!
Sixx

Hello folks!
My name is Roscoe!
I’ve recently been adopted by a redneck good ol boy (ol as in he’s Old!) who goes
by the name 6850(?) aka Sixx!!
Happy New Year all you hogs, dogs, cats, snakes, birds, fish, horses, goats, people & any that I missed!!
View attachment 1255258
Roscoe here is from 2 to 4 years old, the foster people said...
He is cuddly as your favorite cat, but makes for some funny times having a 90 lb lap dog!
He is fitting in like he has lived with us since he was knee high to a Border collie!!
Like Roscoe said,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all y’all!
With a special shout out to my W&C friends & Busse knife nuts as well!!
Sixx

Welcome ROSCOE !!!!! Your a good man “6” !

Rescues are the way to go !

Back