An open address, and my last post in this forum..( Or..How NOT to act on a forum )

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Isn't it fun being a hypocrite? I just got a pm warning rather than using the mod 'superpower' of 'making the bad words disappear'.

Yeah, i've been around here for 12yrs... About your age if i'm correct. Let me direct you to either the 1st ammendment, or the rights of a citizen, as is appropriate for you. Free speech means something.
hey you, you mod sas!

its unfortunate that things have to be handled this way.... I've seen way worse behavior on this forum NOT be met with a ban. You folks let this happen by allowing people to do some of the things they do...... i don't have a dog in this fight but what i have just witnessed is outrageous. The lynch mobs here move quickly.... evidence of this is all over this forum

its unfortunate that things have to be handled this way.... I've seen way worse behavior on this forum NOT be met with a ban. You folks let this happen by allowing people to do some of the things they do...... i don't have a dog in this fight but what i have just witnessed is outrageous. The lynch mobs here move quickly.... evidence of this is all over this forum

If you have a problem with how this site is moderated, the proper venue is Service & Support. Not this discussion thread.

Now this thread can either get back on the original topic, or it can be closed.

Just think of what you've seen in 3yrs... and imagine what I've seen in 12yrs on here.

Just think of what you've seen in 3yrs... and imagine what I've seen in 12yrs on here.

I shudder at the thought.

the entire premise behind this thread had bad news written all over it from the start, yet it was allowed to stay open this long. This needs to be closed

the entire premise behind this thread had bad news written all over it from the start, yet it was allowed to stay open this long. This needs to be closed

You misunderstand the way Bladeforums works.

1. We prefer to allow discussions to continue as long as we see members participating.
2. We prefer not to remove evidence of bad behavior, so others will see who can't play nicely.
3. When we do remove anything, it isn't deleted, we move it offline.
4. We require people to take responsibility for their own behavior.

We close threads when there is no reasonable chance of further productive discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back