• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, if that is Knifehunt's address, how did Wolfsnagel get it and why did he send a knife to that address? We need to see the original trade thread. If it didn't happen on this site, we don't need to hear it here.

It looks like Ground0 was the one with the Medford 187 that Wolfsnagel was interested in. This whole thing is confusing.

Last edited:
Strange thread even for a sub-forum with a ton of strange threads.....

The thing I don't get is when you get called out for something you claim to have nothing to do with, why threaten to quit the forum (as if anyone cares) and basically throw a tantrum demanding action like a 2 year old who just got slapped in the playground?

Why would you think that threatening to quit this forum if the person who called you out isn't banned immediately means anything to anyone?

All it does for me is make you look like you probably did something wrong.......

The OP is hard to understand and I guess he's made a mistake in the past, but I am not sure if that disqualifies his claim.
He does have a ton of info presented in this thread. Personal info that you're not gonna get unless there was some comunication between the two of you.

I guess quitting is the easy way out, that's what I take from this....

I got an email from Wolfsnagel asking for help, when I replied he didn't get it or ignored it, who knows. He sent another email and I replied to that again, heard nothing back, then this thread popped up.

Same old, same old. Wolfsnagel claims he wrote to mods and got no answer. He wrote to knifehunt 48 times and got no answer. Now he has the same prob with you. O rly?

I think the problem lies on his end, not ours.

The question is, if that is Knifehunt's address, how did Wolfsnagel get it and why did he send a knife to that address? We need to see the original trade thread. If it didn't happen on this site, we don't need to hear it here.

It looks like Ground0 was the one with the Medford 187 that Wolfsnagel was interested in. This whole thing is confusing.

I agree about "if it didn't happen here" but since both are members here it would be good to know which one, if not both, need to go on the ignore list.

Same old, same old. Wolfsnagel claims he wrote to mods and got no answer. He wrote to knifehunt 48 times and got no answer. Now he has the same prob with you. O rly?

I think the problem lies on his end, not ours.

I don't think there's much you and Rev can do here.
The guys who need to quit the forum over this can go, and maybe the Wolf might need a little help in the "go" department.....

Strange thread even for a sub-forum with a ton of strange threads.....

The thing I don't get is when you get called out for something you claim to have nothing to do with, why threaten to quit the forum (as if anyone cares) and basically throw a tantrum demanding action like a 2 year old who just got slapped in the playground?

Why would you think that threatening to quit this forum if the person who called you out isn't banned immediately means anything to anyone?

All it does for me is make you look like you probably did something wrong.......

The OP is hard to understand and I guess he's made a mistake in the past, but I am not sure if that disqualifies his claim.
He does have a ton of info presented in this thread. Personal info that you're not gonna get unless there was some comunication between the two of you.

I guess quitting is the easy way out, that's what I take from this....

Lot of good points here.

Put aside the past and follow the evidence. Someone is lying.

I looked through some of Wolf's past posts and he had been offering up the Strider, along with a few other blades, as potential trades to other members. On Jan. 18th he offered it to a few people and then it was removed from his list of offers after that. That leads me to believe that he did in fact find someone willing to trade for it. I can only speculate after that, need more info from the OP.

What I don't understand is why knifehunt won't come out and say what's up... Did you or did you not have a conversation with wolfdude.... Did you agree to a trade... Just be honest man... Knifehunt you're a member in good standing just say exactly what happened if you did nothing wrong and we as a community will stand by you. What's good man just be real about the situation, unless you did something wrong.. And even if you did just say so... We all make mistakes and many of us forgive mistakes.

IMO-knifehunt would be making a big mistake to quit the forum at this time.
A. It is an emotional decision, and that can often be the wrong one
B. you want to be a party to this discussion until it is resolved. If you leave only one side of a story will get told( you may not even have a side, but even that needs to be told). You should want to make sure this gets cleared up properly. At present your rep is fully intact, but if this is left to fester your rep could be affected not only here, but wherever you go it could follow.
There is plenty of time to leave in the future if you care to.

I don't believe knifehunt attempted to scam anyone as the wolfguy stated. I believe the scenario probably went something like this:

knifehunt and wolfguy agree on a trade.

wolfguy sends package.

knifehunt thinks "Wait a minute. I don't know this dude and he lives so far away he might as well be on Mars. I'm going to wait until I have package in hand" or "I'm going to wait until USPS has package in hand, then I'll ship".

package stalls.

no activity, so knifehunt doesn't ship the Medford.

a couple of months pass.

wolfguy makes this post.

knifehunt has to choose how to handle said situation. Admit he made trade, delayed shipping, then washed his hands of everything when wolfguys knife went AWOL, or pull a Hillary Clinton (lie, deny, feign amnesia).

^^^^
Problem with that scenario is that Knifehunt has already said he doesn't know the OP or ever owned a Medford

^^^^
Problem with that scenario is that Knifehunt has already said he doesn't know the OP or ever owned a Medford

Well clearly he wouldnt lie. I mean wolfguy must have hacked the system to get knifehunts personal info then fabricated their email correspondances.

or

knifehunt is being a little less than forward.

These things for sure. Package was sent and recipient claims to know nothing and threatens to leave if this doesn't all go away.

I'm sorry, but the only stains on your guy's character is threatening to leave if you don't get your way. That's just silly imo.

Take a deep breath. Let the mods do their jobs and give them time to do it.

Seems OP is possibly confused or crazy. Either way, lets figure out what's going on.

I would certainly like to know how he got Knifehunt's address if no communication took place.

Hello, people. Screenshots to my words, vol.1 -
album781119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back