Any news on the Para-Military 2?

Any of those concerned with the country of manufacture for the Para 2 would do well to view the Mid-Year Supplement Catalog from Spyderco. You can view it here. :)

Any of those concerned with the country of manufacture for the Para 2 would do well to view the Mid-Year Supplement Catalog from Spyderco. You can view it here. :)

How about you simply post the pertinent information?

"Country of Origin: U.S.A."

We're slipping towards the middle of July. Maybe this is the week coming up that KC.com sends me notification that a Para II is in the mail. :)

We're slipping towards the middle of July. Maybe this is the week coming up that KC.com sends me notification that a Para II is in the mail. :)

I sure hope so! Then I'll only have a couple more weeks to wait, for my dealer to get them in.

How about you simply post the pertinent information?

"Country of Origin: U.S.A."

Because that has been stated already and I also believe that many other questions Spyderco-enthusiasts have about upcoming models would be answered with the mid year supplement catalog.

No need to become aggravated.

Flatlander, I've been receiving updates on my pre-order from KC. Every time I get the email I think it's on its way. Then I read how it's still on order and I let out a sigh. It'll ship eventually. :eek:

I just preordered a para 2 from KC. I can't wait, but I have to. I've only checked their website and my email 30 or so times a day since ordering. I'm not impatient. I just need it right now!!!!! Anyway, in a week or so I will be forced to buy some other Spyderco to fill the void until my para 2 shows up. It's a Jedi mind trick marketing conspiracy designed to leave me broke, but with alot of really nice knives.

Flatlander, I've been receiving updates on my pre-order from KC. Every time I get the email I think it's on its way. Then I read how it's still on order and I let out a sigh. It'll ship eventually. :eek:

Man I know what you mean!! That first update was the same for me...I thought "yea baby its on the way." I'm trying to be patient but its not working out for me!

It'll ship eventually. :eek:
Indeed it will!!!!

Thank you for shopping @ the KnifeCenter of the Internet.

PLEASE NOTE: We are still waiting for your backordered item/items. When ALL items are ready to ship, we will ship your entire order in one shipment.

We will email you with any updates as they become available.

Well got my weekly update from KC.com. The wait goes on it would seem.:(

A dealer listed a collector club numbered Para on the auction site. No pic though. I'd say they're close.

I know I'm getting a step ahead here but anybody have any idea when digicam/black will show up?

Seeing as how this guy already bought one at SFO, I'd say they are close.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TI4G-jxM1gM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TI4G-jxM1gM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

M4/CF?????

BOINGGGG!!!!!!!! :D:D:D Gonna get me one of them if I see it quick enough :)

This Para2! Boy, it seems to have turned out just about right. All the pains worthwhile. Looks lovely, and I must admit to having had more than a pang of anxiety when I heard it was in the pipeline

Back