• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone dealt with Jimmy Hadley in OK?

Just wondering because he owes me $20. It's almost been a month and the last email he sent, he told me to F@#K OFF. So I take that as I won't be getting my money. Please do not do business with him.

Mike

I swapped a few e-mails with him a few months back- he wanted pics of a knife I had for sale, but he decided against purchasing it. There was nothing insulting or bizarre in his messages (though apparently capitalization, punctuation, etc. weren't worth the time- a pet peeve of mine). After seeing him harass James Falor in this thread I'm not sure I'd ever want to sell him anything.

Jeremy

If he owes you $20 from a bad deal here on BFC I am sure it will draw the attention of the Mods and his butt will be banished to Trollville [where, from reading that Ruger post, he already has a residence!!]

There are far too many great folks to deal with here on BFC. No need to deal with this type of ballsack.

And I am sure Boker will smack me with a neg rep point, my kind of hero. :rolleyes:

Edited to add that his profile lists his occupation as an attorney. Yeah, right.....................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BIG, HUGE, SUPERHUGE, MASSIVE, HUMONGOUS :rolleyes:

I had a trade agreement with him about a month ago, sent him my end of deal on good faith that he would do the same.Waited for about two weeks, nothing showed up. Emailed him, he told me he lost my mailing addy. I gave it to him again,he emailed back a couple days later, said mine were in the mail. that was about two weeks ago, still nothing! I was warned by another forumite to watch him (thank you, you know who you are! ). I was trying to give Mr. Hadley the benefit ot the doubt, but I guess he has screwed me out of the package that I sent him. May be some day I will Meet Jimmy somewhere, and I can work out my frustrations with him in person. Til then, I'm waiting for him to make this right. :grumpy: Marty :grumpy:

JR42 said:
SNIP I swapped a few e-mails with him a few months back. There was nothing insulting or bizarre in his messages (though apparently capitalization, punctuation, etc. weren't worth the time- a pet peeve of mine). SNIP

Jeremy
He writes like that in every post. Another clear indication that he truly is an Attorney, huh?:rolleyes:

Gotta give him props though, it sure pays more than Mall Ninja:D

Rumor has it that he specializes in "internet Fraud" cases

boker said:
For all you idiots who dont believe that I am an attorney. Then call the University Of Tulsa for the the law dept and find out for your selves. I am the most educated person on this post weather or not this guy is a idiot. I have emailed him several times NO RESPONSE! That is his own fault! :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

To the most educated person,

It is "whether or not" not "weather or not".

Mods,

Can you please join this thread with "I don't want to jump the gun, but..."
Thanks.

Fellow forumites,

This guy is off the handle. I am now getting emails from his so called "Father" saying that his son was playing on his (the Father's) computer. Funny thing is that the typos and bad grammer are exactly the same on all emails. :eek:
I wonder who else he ripped off?

OK, I'm restructuring this:

There is an james hadley attourney listed in pryor oklahoma, google turns it up very easily. Should be easy to give him a call to see if it's him or his kid.

Here's the law office info, it's possible he adjuncts there or something. Deans office would probably be the best place to ask for.

University of Tulsa College of Law
3120 East 4th Place
Tulsa, OK 74104
Main Phone: (xxx)xxx-xxxx
Main Fax: (xxx)xxx-xxxx

There's aslo a Hadley that claims to be an EE major:

http://www.ee.utulsa.edu/~jhadley/

EE dept number - (xxx)xxx-xxxx
Chair Gerad Kane extentsion - (xxx)xxx-xxxx

Phone numbers removed pending completion of the transaction. That seems to have worked. :)
-Cougar :{)

The trouble with merging threads is the posts end up in chronological order regardless of which thread they were posted in, and it makes it look like a reply to one post is actually a reply to another and makes no sense. The cure is worse than the disease.... I prefer to post links to related threads.

This thread is related to I don't want to jump the gun, but....

sticknrun said:
This guy is off the handle. I am now getting emails from his so called "Father" saying that his son was playing on his (the Father's) computer. Funny thing is that the typos and bad grammer are exactly the same on all emails. :eek:
I wonder who else he ripped off?

Doesn't matter. Then maybe the "father" should take care of the "son's" debt.

To whom this may concern, the knife went back to him today I am sorry for all of this. Mods delete my account when this is all over please I truly am sorry for all of this. Like I said delete my account. Thanks Jim Hadley

Back