Anyone go on a knife binge lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a "recovery" perspective, I can pinpoint where it started exactly. I got a Case/Bose cattleman this morning that didn't meet my expectations. As we say in the program, expectations are premeditated resentments. I quickly relisted it on the Bay and started searching for a new traditional. That was the hole that lead to full blown relapse. Temptation sent me a PM that a Busse I'd been after for a year had just been listed and then I figured I might as well get another tactical folder.

Glad to see you finally scored a BS can't wait to see what you might do to it to make it specifically yours. Also how's that TGLB doing for you any mods on her yet?

07160FAF-5CF3-415F-BF41-F3520A5A3474.jpeg I just received this Busse CS Flak Jack. A Busse Infi Ratmandu should be here Saturday and I ordered a custom Adventure Sworn last week. I was doing so well this year. The seal is officially broken.

Well, I bought a new Bark River because the Persian-style Adventurer in CPM154 dropped. And also the Kickstarter for Joe Caswell's Morphing Karambit finished yesterday. So that was like $1,550 all in two days.

How do you like the Adventure- have full 4 finger handle?

For me, even though I've tried to cut down my collection and sell a bunch. The Emerson Tiger and Kwaiken were released along with Microtech Socom Elites in the same short time span...that was an expensive few weeks for me but all cool knives. :thumbsup:

OK, I've been on sort of a time-release binge since just before Christmas, making myself feel a bit warmer as the condition of my hip worsened and I worked to get ready for my March surgery. Not sure I've got 'em all, but here, more or less in order are...

sIpOuvn.jpg

xaCfZCv.jpg

zK6k3mk.jpg

taYlEMp.jpg

nKt8qAI.jpg

6BkPdXs.jpg

yf1CV9T.jpg

dNsjtdc.jpg

cQNRhRB.jpg

s77wvUR.jpg

HhsHoTP.jpg

u5Z5gxn.jpg

Rya2C6I.jpg

PIBdD6O.jpg

I don't seem to have a pic of my KW CTS204P Millie.

Edit: CPP CPP going back, shooting, and posting pics in his following thread has inspired me, so I went out in the failing light and shot one of my latest Millie.
KsmPjrP.jpg

So I've sold a half-dozen or so along the way, but not even close in total price to what I've picked up. My hip surgery came out great and I feel super, by the way, but these knives sure did make it a more expensive proposition. :p

Last edited:
In the past few months I have bought the following:
1. Shirogorov F3R
2. Shirogorov Sigma
3. Shirogorov HatiOn
4. Shirogorov F95NL (which should be here any minute!)
5. Rockstead Shu (see write-up)
6. A2 A7 Tanto in CTS-XHP
7. LionSteel TRE in K390
8. Jake Hoback MK Ultra
9. Giant Mouse GM4
10. Olamic Busker
11. Spyderco Lil' Native
12. A Zieba in AEB-L (I forget which one)
Does this count as a binge? I usually don't like buying several knives at one time as I like buying one, using it extensively and mentally placing it in my collection.
PS: 13. Esee Candiru
WLKFVRp.jpg

PYz1hRc.jpg
GVAc4eY.jpg
vetzeSD.jpg
vD4iRiL.jpg

Last edited:
How do you like the Adventure- have full 4 finger handle?:thumbsup:

I don't know yet, it's in the mail for delivery today. I am done with purchases for the year, though. The only reason I bought this one is because I sold two folders earlier. I probably should have kept the money.

In the past few months I have bought the following:
1. Shirogorov F3R
2. Shirogorov Sigma
3. Shirogorov HatiOn
4. Shirogorov F95NL (which should be here any minute!)
5. Rockstead Shu
6. A2 A7 Tanto in CTS-XHP
7. LionSteel TRE in K390
8. Jake Hoback MK Ultra
9. Giant Mouse GM4
10. Olamic Busker
11. Spyderco Lil' Native
12. A Zieba in AEB-L (I forget which one)
Does this count as a binge? I usually don't like buying several knives at one time as I like buying one, using it extensively and mentally placing it in my collection.
Congrats on the haul!

That post needs some pics tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back