Awesome People Around Here...

That's it. I'm quitting this forum. Allay'all are making me sick to my stomach.
...not.
This - not this specific thread (tho still - you folks rock), but the positive actions of the good people here, gathered around Ethan's digital campfire - this is the why. Why I started hanging around here in the first place, the sense of collegiality and camaraderie...why I took a chance (with my two girls!) and went to a Northeast Gathering before I had a BH number....why, even when I don't spend nearly as much time here as I used to, still maintain a paid membership....why I keep going to gatherings, and popping in to check out what's new....THIS - is just the latest (and pretty awesome) example of what it means to me to be a part of this - and I don't say this lightly - community. Digital friends, IRL friends, some I've spoken to on the phone but not yet met...I consider myself lucky to have stumbled into this fine group. I'm pretty sure this sub makes all the other subs on BF a little green...which is totally understandable, with the generosity and big-heartedness on full display in this thread. I've seen it before, and I'm sure I'll see it again.

Looking forward to some of your excellent photographic work of this one, Dubz.

Dubz, swing it already! The suspense is killing me! :p
What???? And scratch the blade??? You nuts????

Just kidding. Next week I work 3 days, then off that Thursday, Friday, and all the next week.

More unexpected awesomeness! Got this book in the mail tonight, courtesy of JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45 . Thanks a million brother, appreciate it very much. :thumbsup: Will definitely be taking it to the cabin with me. ;)

Thank you Jonny1280 Jonny1280 !

aQt75XN.jpg

I came back from Tennessee to a package waiting for me from 91bravo 91bravo and @MarriedTheMedic ... thanks to you both ... they will be put to good use ...

a nice kydex sheath for my 9 and a Yeti that will be great for those cold mornings hunting and the hot afternoons setting up camp ...

2018-12-21 11.25.15.jpg

Never fails this forum just has some of the best most down to earth folks on it ... I consider myself lucky to have wandered in here.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas !!!

Back