Awesome People Around Here...

I came back from Tennessee to a package waiting for me from 91bravo 91bravo and @MarriedTheMedic ... thanks to you both ... they will be put to good use ...

a nice kydex sheath for my 9 and a Yeti that will be great for those cold mornings hunting and the hot afternoons setting up camp ...

View attachment 1041436

Never fails this forum just has some of the best most down to earth folks on it ... I consider myself lucky to have wandered in here.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas !!!

I also consider myself lucky to know all of you good folks!

I came back from Tennessee to a package waiting for me from 91bravo 91bravo and @MarriedTheMedic ... thanks to you both ... they will be put to good use ...

a nice kydex sheath for my 9 and a Yeti that will be great for those cold mornings hunting and the hot afternoons setting up camp ...

View attachment 1041436

Never fails this forum just has some of the best most down to earth folks on it ... I consider myself lucky to have wandered in here.

Awesome gift from 2 Awesome people.

View attachment 1041436

Good stuff man, congrats.

So a couple of weeks ago I got in a car wreck and totaled my wife's new Pathfinder. Everybody seemed to be ok at the time. A few days later my wife said her neck was hurting and I could hear it popping. She went and got an MRI Which showed two ruptured disc #5 and #6 and they are pressing on her spinal cord. Possible surgery :( Needless to say I have been a bit down lately. Today I got home and found this on my front porch. Creaky Bones Creaky Bones Thank you Brother perfect timing I really needed this moral boost.

Thanks Again Creaky it feels awesome. Creaky made those burlap scales and used stainless steel pins. And it's a Olean 1095CV blade to boot. Love it Brother Love It.

Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 my friend, I’m really sorry to hear about the wreck and your wife’s injuries. I’m glad I could bring a little joy. Smoke and prayers up for her for a quick and complete recovery. Maybe I she’s make her a knife as well?

Hoping for the best brother.
Thanks again Brother. Oh no the last thing my wife needs to see is another knife in the house lol. Of all the knives i have she has only claimed one and that's a Buck 121. Her eyes glass over and she turns on QVC whenever I start talking about knives.

Damm Tanker, I'am very sorry to hear your wife got injured that badly. Hopefully she has a speedy recovery for sure. It's bad enough to wreck a vehicle but those can always be replaced :) Hang in their Brother ;) thoughts and some prayers sent your way :thumbsup: a little more her way :D

So a couple of weeks ago I got in a car wreck and totaled my wife's new Pathfinder. Everybody seemed to be ok at the time. A few days later my wife said her neck was hurting and I could hear it popping. She went and got an MRI Which showed two ruptured disc #5 and #6 and they are pressing on her spinal cord. Possible surgery :( Needless to say I have been a bit down lately. Today I got home and found this on my front porch. Creaky Bones Creaky Bones Thank you Brother perfect timing I really needed this moral boost.

Thanks Again Creaky it feels awesome. Creaky made those burlap scales and used stainless steel pins. And it's a Olean 1095CV blade to boot. Love it Brother Love It.

Sorry to hear the news ... I hope everything gets taken care of and your wife heals up quickly ... Prayers your way.

And another genorous gift :thumbsup: ... of all thr forums and subforums and such I am or have been part of through the years ... this is one of the best groups of people ... glad to be able to join in it.

Last edited:
Back