B F Wilderness & Survival Patch order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

With your patches I included your orders as I have them after any requested changes. I triple checked all orders so there should be no mistakes, but please let me know if what you got is not what you paid for.
I don't really care, but it's been so long I forgot WHATI ordered!:D

I got my patches today!
PirateBeerSmilie.gif
pirate.gif

And 2 extras, thanks Edgar!

thewave.gif

I GOT MY PATCHES TODAY TOO... :thumbup::D +1 EXTRA... THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME... MANY THANKS ONCE AGAIN EDGAR...:)

Edgar,

I got my two patches today. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

They are perfect!

Best,
Brett

Any extras available like that one The Last Confederate posted? :D I was away when you guys did this! I love that patch!!!

I just got a PM from one of our members who got two of that patch, and he very generously offered to send me one! Thank you! I don't know if he wants to be named, but if so, come forward, my friend!

What an awesome and generous group of people we have here. I couldn't have imagined it when I proposed the creation of this subforum to kevin back in 99.

I am truly the most fortunate moderator on the internet. Thanks again everyone for making this place truly great.

:thumbup::thumbup::):):)

Mine came in today also.:thumbup:

They look great Edgar, thanks again.

Helle

I got mine also. Thanks a million Edgar! They came out far better than I had hoped! We all appreciate all your work so much, and even if the patches had taken twice this long to arrive, the wait would have been worth it!

-Parke1

thewave.gif
thewave.gif

Great Edgar! Mine came today and I am very pleased!

Scott, PM me. You too Brian.

Michael :thumbup::thumbup:

2lk8s9t.jpg

I got mine too!

They are awesome.

Thanks for all the work. This was a fun project.

Guys thank you SOOO Much for the patches,and for the generous gesture..You guys are awesome,,,one of the many reasons I love this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back