B F Wilderness & Survival Patch order

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIne also arrived today, with an extra! (My son grabbed it!)

Thanks for all your work, Edgar! :thumbup:

Hi Edgar!

The three patches I ordered arrived today! Thanks much!

I really only needed two, but I ordered an extra for "some reason"...That reason became apparent in January when I met a gentleman at the archery range who is also a member of the forum but didn't know about the patches! So I gave him the extra tonight! :)

Thanks again, Edgar!

these patches are awesome.. many thanks once again edgar...:D
IMG_1833.jpg

Just got my patch in today. Thanx to Edgar. Very generous letting me get one of his. very prompt as well.Thinking it will probably go on my ruck.

Attachments

• tmpphpfgihDy.jpg
    tmpphpfgihDy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 15
Got my patches today also. I am VERY pleased with them. Thanks Edgar!!

I'm glad everybody likes their patches. I really liked them when I got them from Stadri and realized that the sewout pictures they sent did not do them justice.

Bill, I'm surprised so many have received theirs patches already. I mailed them Saturday. I expect that most will receive them in the next couple of days, probably with the exception of those sent to international destinations. Those I expect to take a little longer.

Edgar

OK , now Im jealous , Im gunna have to wait weeks for mine to arrive ... damed international post ...

Edgar, great news!
Can you please advise when mine ship as we are away from home at present and I want to roganise somebody to check the courier!

Patches arrived! They exceeded every expectation, including the service provided by Edgar.

Thanks much for the smooth transaction.

One note for the mods. Why is it that I can't leave positive feedback on iTrader for Edgar? I don't have a "valid deal thread" meaning something coming out of the exchange board. I would think me sending Edgar money, and Edgar sending me patches constitutes a "deal", wouldn't you?

One note for the mods. Why is it that I can't leave positive feedback on iTrader for Edgar? I don't have a "valid deal thread" meaning something coming out of the exchange board. I would think me sending Edgar money, and Edgar sending me patches constitutes a "deal", wouldn't you?

Noshtero, no idea! I haven't even had a chance to check out the iTrader specifics myself! Ask or look in Service and Support in the "General" section here at BF.

I got mine yesterday. Went ahead and stuck 'em on my favorite pairs of outdoors pants.

Originaly posted by Myal:

OK , now Im jealous , Im gunna have to wait weeks for mine to arrive ... damed international post ...

Karl, yours went out on Global Priority Mail, so you should receive it shortly.

Originally posted by Noshtero:

Patches arrived! They exceeded every expectation, including the service provided by Edgar.

Thanks much for the smooth transaction.

You are welcome. I'm glad you are satisfied with the whole process in spite of the illness forced delay.

Thank you for wanting to leave me positive feedback. I appreciate it. I don't know how iTrader works, but keep in mind that we didn't post this in the Exchange because technically speaking I didn't "sell" you the patches, I just served as point man for a group buy. The original idea was RecueRiley's, the designs were Darklight's, and Thomas Linton recommended Stadri and helped me to make sense of shipping costs. I just coordinated the group effort, just as Codger 64 is doing with the "Merit Badges."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back