B F Wilderness & Survival Patch order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my patches yesterday ! Excellent work Edgar & all involved and glad to see everybody understands being ill and was willing to help out or not complain..great group of guys !I love my patches, I have a Browning soft sided tackle box that will have one stitched on ! Thanks again Tony

Thank you for wanting to leave me positive feedback. I appreciate it. I don't know how iTrader works, but keep in mind that we didn't post this in the Exchange because technically speaking I didn't "sell" you the patches, I just served as point man for a group buy. The original idea was RecueRiley's, the designs were Darklight's, and Thomas Linton recommended Stadri and helped me to make sense of shipping costs. I just coordinated the group effort, just as Codger 64 is doing with the "Merit Badges."

Agreed, but I use iTrader to tell me if I should trust a person with my money based on how he dealt with others. I trusted you with my money, and it worked out great.

Edgar, I received mine in the mail yesterday. They look great. Now i have to find someone to sew 'em on. Thanks for all your hard work. I know it had to be a pain in the ...

got mine today they look great,a hardy thank you to everyone that made this happen.edgar you are a top stand up guy,bless you.

Edgar,
Am glad you are up and around and feeling much better!
My patches also got here today - the Northwest appreciates your cat-herding this bunch o'nuts and getting this great project carried out! :thumbup:
My your health only improve!

Got mine. I'm very impressed, especially with the one that has the fire that has the knife blade vertical.

Which patch vendor did you use? I'm thinking about doing some patches up myself. Feel free to PM me

Thank you, Edgar. You overcame some pretty serious obstacles. Maybe you should be the "Mailman," 'cause you deliver. :thumbup:

Originally posted by Spark:

Got mine. I'm very impressed, especially with the one that has the fire that has the knife blade vertical.

That's the patch we based on your description of what you wanted to see on a BF W&S patch. I'm glad you like it.

Thanks Preacher Man. Received my patches including the extra one today. Very good quality, nice looking patches. Thanks for doing this Preacher Man.

KR

Are these patches iron-on? It looks like there's some kind of adhesive or sizing on the back. Maybe I missed that memo. That would make them easier to position before sewing.

Got my patches along with the free one. Thanks again, Edgar. Hope your health continues to improve! Take care!

Steve

Mine haven't found me yet I'm not really surprised TX -> PA will take a couple of days I'm sure.

So where is everyone putting their patches?
I am thinking of getting a plain cap and sewing one on the front, and one on the back pack of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back