Bad Blood Blowout =Stocking Stuffers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always worry about products that are on sale for 80% off. There is usually a reason.

It looks like a $20 knife in the first place mostly wouldn't even think about buying for more than this discounted price.

https://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store.html?brand=366&instock=t&onsale=t&utm_source=website&utm_medium=brandspages&utm_campaign=Bad Blood Knives
At ~$20 , these are a great value . Their folders are massive . I did get one with a terrible asymmetric grind but most have had good QC . Very worth considering one for a "value" gift or a little Xmas snack for yourself .

The Raiju fixed blade has a right hand chisel grind , very nice handle and a high retention sheath .
I had one of their fixed blades. At $21 it was worth it but nothing more. Not sure I would get a folder from them. Further, I'd save up a bit more or buy a mora.

For $20, I'd rather have a Kabar Dozier folder or Mora fixed.

Those original prices seem awfully high for 8Cr14 blade steel.

Still, if you are happy with your knives, then I'm happy for you. To each his/her own.

I had one of their fixed blades. At $21 it was worth it but nothing more. Not sure I would get a folder from them. Further, I'd save up a bit more or buy a mora.

Ah. Not a "great value," just "appropriately priced." Sounds like the odds of getting a "terrible asymmetric grind" like the OP mentioned lower the "appropriate" price even further.

I have several of the Bad Blood knives, their regular price at "another" website are all in the $20 range and they are well worth more than double that price. They are very large beastly folders and well made. The Dreadnaught and Spiraling Demise are really awesome and a must buy for $20. I also have one of their fixed blades, also a nice knife. I plan on another couple of their fixed blades soon.

Those knife center original prices are complete and utter BS. So much for a reputable website.

For $20, I'd rather have a Kabar Dozier folder or Mora fixed.

Those original prices seem awfully high for 8Cr14 blade steel.

Still, if you are happy with your knives, then I'm happy for you. To each his/her own.
The original prices are a joke.

Ah. Not a "great value," just "appropriately priced." Sounds like the odds of getting a "terrible asymmetric grind" like the OP mentioned lower the "appropriate" price even further.
I never used the thing so the value was not there for me. Sold it for a loss of who knows what. At $21 not a big deal. I do use my $25 Ontario Utilitac II everyday for something. Much better value.

These are $20 knives they might be ok if thats all you want and for a knife you can use and abuse but I like to use and care about my knives.

I never used the thing so the value was not there for me. Sold it for a loss of who knows what. At $21 not a big deal. I do use my $25 Ontario Utilitac II everyday for something. Much better value.

I consistently hear good things about it and its value.

Like gazz98 gazz98 above, I am a big fan of the Kabar Dozier Folding Hunter, in that price range.

Like I said earlier, when anything is marked 80% off...pass. It's like buying dented cans with no labels at the grocery store.

Those knife center original prices are complete and utter BS. So much for a reputable website.

Really? I have had great dealings with them, i have yet to hear from anyone who hasn't, and they are one of the supporting dealers who keep this place open.

Unlike that place you keep deal spotting machetes for.

And where do you think they get those prices? Do they just make them up?

I'm a repeat multiple times over buyer from knifecenter. Great supporting dealer. Got a knife from them today in fact. Way over packed. Free shipping so it was on their dime. I like to see that.

have one of their older folders a persian. had massive lock rock on the liner lock. the lock bar would flex massively. wouldnt unlock or fail but didnt impress me much. that was the only real flaw in the one i have.

Really? I have had great dealings with them, i have yet to hear from anyone who hasn't, and they are one of the supporting dealers who keep this place open.

Unlike that place you keep deal spotting machetes for.

So marking something up 500% then advertising it as on sale is reputable, got ya! ;)

And where do you think they get those prices? Do they just make them up?

I'm a repeat multiple times over buyer from knifecenter. Great supporting dealer. Got a knife from them today in fact. Way over packed. Free shipping so it was on their dime. I like to see that.

You tell me where they get a 500% inflated price from. Certainly not MSRP.

$110 knife "on sale" for $19.99, yep that sounds kosher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back