BAD DOG- The CR35

I've already got mine, but I still think we want him comfortable and seeing clearly to do those nice grinds. We don't want 70s ABS fit and finish.
when_elders_attack_cane_4309.jpg

"Step off, sunshine!"

Happy New Year my People.
There are no plans for a preorder. I will be bringing a small batch to Blade Show, while also trickling them out between now and then. We have been setting up a new grinding laboratory/Cell on the CPK compound, and that is going to help me out quite a bit. It turns out that grinding/knife making gets harder when you get older. Strange actually. As a result we are implementing modern technologies such as climate control and lighting.

Fantastic work !!

There are no plans for a preorder. I will be bringing a small batch to Blade Show, while also trickling them out between now and then. We have been setting up a new grinding laboratory/Cell on the CPK compound, and that is going to help me out quite a bit. It turns out that grinding/knife making gets harder when you get older. Strange actually. As a result we are implementing modern technologies such as climate control and lighting.

I love seeing your hidden clues in plain sight, ZenMeister :)

Keep them coming!!

They are the last gen UF. They didnā€™t make it to beveling, and the tips were a little buggered. I figured they were nice blanks that needed some well deserved love. I shortened them to about 5 inches and then gave them a funky modified Tanto. Only 2 in existence.

The first 5 are hand marked (dremel) and dated under the scales, except for one . Coincidentally Iā€™m having an etcher delivered today. I did not know beforehand where the grinds were going to fall so I couldnā€™t engrave on the machine. It also adds a lot of time to the program. Looking forward to etching, as I will have different templates.
Hey Mark, what did you come up with moving forward for how these are going to be marked? Will they get the D3V logo and Lorien's logo in addition to you own mark? You're not gonna let that Carothers hack scratch his name on there anywhere, are you?

Back