• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

100% agree, i just want people who are owed money to see that he's responding so they can get their money, it's frustrating how the thread is so clouded with circle jerking and the real updates are being buried. i get it, if the situation was dead in the water, yea have your fun and beat the dead horse, i get it, i'm on forums. BUT that's not the case, you might be able to get your money back, so try! then circle jerk on. i can't believe people have to argue and take hate for letting people know he is responding, and have to fight back to be believed. if none of us defended OURSELVES (not him), someone could come to this thread looking for an update, and think, "oh no i'll never get my money. these guys claiming they got their money are the scammers friends, oh well"

:D

We all know you’re a good dude Josh, BUT HH has not reached out to the ones that were hurt worse while he’s active elsewhere. There seems to be no comms from him or any restitution attempts.
People here were hit hard, that pisses lots of us off, badly.
Patience?? Not in this cluster f&$k.
Joe

one has to wonder how does a former "manager" at a sonic fast food joint be able to afford to buy, resell and trade this many knives.........maybe its possible?

he sure seems to be moving very very slowly if at all. shouldnt take this long to fix this if what he said is true....but somehow im not buying it. there is more to this story not being told by heath.......

one has to wonder how does a former "manager" at a sonic fast food joint be able to afford to buy, resell and trade this many knives.........maybe its possible?

I was wondering that myself and looked it up. You can actually make pretty decent money as a manager. However the principal job is about 1/2 that. They had financials at the bottom of the profile I posted, but I edited them out.
at least that is what I found

But then again maybe you can't afford it, and there lies the problem. I don't know if you can do charge backs after you pay your credit card bill(in full). Seems like paying it says you have no problems. So this may have all been sitting as debt owed.

He wouldn't be the 1st to get too caught up in the buying and selling of knives or to think he was going to be able to turn it into an income stream.

Last edited:
We all know you’re a good dude Josh, BUT HH has not reached out to the ones that were hurt worse while he’s active elsewhere. There seems to be no comms from him or any restitution attempts.
People here were hit hard, that pisses lots of us off, badly.
Patience?? Not in this cluster f&$k.
Joe
I have no dog in this fight, but I do not think that in this situation the lack of communication is dispositive.
If I were doxxed and was receiving threatening phone calls, I'm not sure I would be in a rush to reach out to people that doxxed and threatened me (and my family). Also given the situation, I think I would be on the defensive and not assume that people contacting me were doing so in good faith.

I have no dog in this fight, but I do not think that in this situation the lack of communication is dispositive.
If I were doxxed and was receiving threatening phone calls, I'm not sure I would be in a rush to reach out to people that doxxed and threatened me (and my family). Also given the situation, I think I would be on the defensive and not assume that people contacting me were doing so in good faith.

No posts and just joined. Seriously.
Yes poor Heath or are you Heath? Lol

I have no dog in this fight but I just signed up here to post in this very thread

Dispositive??? No, not even close tool.
All victims are being ignored. That’s not only dispositive......it sucks a big one.

Many of us fell victim to CC fraud and understand the process of flagging transactions that weren’t authorized. Heath chose to flag legitimate transactions which screwed people out of their money. Just a thought, but maybe he believed that these people would eventually get their money back while he kept their knives and PP or the CC companies would take the loss? Sounds plausible which is why he kept trying to buy more time and when his plan backfired, he’s where he is now.

Either way, Heath screwed the pooch "bigly". Hopefully he can, at the very least, pay back as many victims as possible and his account remains banned indefinitely.

I would think he owes PP money for the claims they paid out to the G&S customers also. A little amazing he still has an account. They may not have completely figured this out.

Interesting update. I run @edcthieves on Instagram. Which is my own personal account for dealing with people who have scammed others in this community. Anyways I log in and low and behold a pop up says "Your Post Has Been Removed". I am like WTF! So I look at my posts and wouldn't you know it's the one about our buddy Heath. Since that post went up in late January numerous people DM'd me saying I shouldn't post pictures with his kids (Which I didn't. It was a screenshot of the profile where HE put a picture of his kids up as his avatar.) and how innocent he was and so on. I ignored them because I've done my homework on this winner. So I am left to assume someone close to him or Heath himself reported it to Instagram under the form of "Harassment" or something like that. So naturally I'm pissed because without a doubt I know this guy has scammed people. I posted it on my story and someone messages me about a knife his buddy was looking to trade Heath, I know right. Who in their right mind would trade with him? Anyways he traded his and naturally their were problems. He went back and forth and long story short that knife was raffled on the reddit sub /Knife_Raffle by Heath. (gasps) I messaged the mods of that sub and asked about Heath's username @Balls_tothe_Walls and whether or not he was a mod. I was messaged back an interesting message which is attached in this message. I am left to think at this point he is part of some "Good Ol' Boys" club that goes a lot deeper than we think. I almost fell off my chair when the mod of that sub referred to him as a "victim". It's unreal. None the less I'll be putting him back up on my IG page tonight. It should also be noted that he is actively raffling knives on that reddit sub. Knives that are possibly stolen or not paid for. The mods apparently don't feel despite the OVERWHELMING evidence supporting his suspect character that he should not be a part of that community so I will NEVER participate in a raffle on that sub. Just thought I'd give a little update of my own. Be safe out there! Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 10.01.21 PM.png

"What we don't approve of is ad hominem of and personal harassment and threats, which is clearly what BF, FB and IG groups have resorted to."

So, every other site is wrong except for Reddit, the digital sanctuary site of the internetz.

"What we don't approve of is ad hominem of and personal harassment and threats, which is clearly what BF, FB and IG groups have resorted to."

So, every other site is wrong except for Reddit, the digital sanctuary site of the internetz.
Maybe Reddit needs to be added to the title of this thread?

ETA: Calling someone a thief and a liar who has stolen from you and lied to you is not an ad hominem attack when it's completely relevant to the conversation.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Interesting update. I run @edcthieves on Instagram. Which is my own personal account for dealing with people who have scammed others in this community. Anyways I log in and low and behold a pop up says "Your Post Has Been Removed". I am like WTF! So I look at my posts and wouldn't you know it's the one about our buddy Heath. Since that post went up in late January numerous people DM'd me saying I shouldn't post pictures with his kids (Which I didn't. It was a screenshot of the profile where HE put a picture of his kids up as his avatar.) and how innocent he was and so on. I ignored them because I've done my homework on this winner. So I am left to assume someone close to him or Heath himself reported it to Instagram under the form of "Harassment" or something like that. So naturally I'm pissed because without a doubt I know this guy has scammed people. I posted it on my story and someone messages me about a knife his buddy was looking to trade Heath, I know right. Who in their right mind would trade with him? Anyways he traded his and naturally their were problems. He went back and forth and long story short that knife was raffled on the reddit sub /Knife_Raffle by Heath. (gasps) I messaged the mods of that sub and asked about Heath's username @Balls_tothe_Walls and whether or not he was a mod. I was messaged back an interesting message which is attached in this message. I am left to think at this point he is part of some "Good Ol' Boys" club that goes a lot deeper than we think. I almost fell off my chair when the mod of that sub referred to him as a "victim". It's unreal. None the less I'll be putting him back up on my IG page tonight. It should also be noted that he is actively raffling knives on that reddit sub. Knives that are possibly stolen or not paid for. The mods apparently don't feel despite the OVERWHELMING evidence supporting his suspect character that he should not be a part of that community so I will NEVER participate in a raffle on that sub. Just thought I'd give a little update of my own. Be safe out there! View attachment 857980

People who don't understand Latin shouldn't use it to try and prove a point.

Keep up the good work.

No posts and just joined. Seriously.
Yes poor Heath or are you Heath? Lol

No, I am not Heath. I joined Blade Forums because I have a small collection of pocket knives.

I read this post because I find these types of things fascinating, and I made the mistake of posting what I thought was a reasoned measured take.
I've learned my lesson, and it won't happen again.

Back