Barbeque Gator Salad w/Millineum Machete

Hey, my dad and my godfather both eat those awful pig feet! I never would (okay, never is too strong, if I hadn't eaten for a week or so, I probably would not care!), but there are a lot of things I won't eat! Back on teh topic of food we actually like, but is a little out-of-the-ordinary, I had caribou stew once, and I have to say that was the best red meat I've ever had. Also, although it's not that weird, anyone here visit the Cheapeake Bay and go to one of those little crab shacks where they toss a dozen-or-so steamed crabs on the table and hand you a hammer, fork, and knife? I was just down there, so I'm in a good mood, except that the knife was pretty much one of those little things that people use to carve pumpkins. (I almost said "...that you use to carve...", but I caught myself in time, 'cause of the topic of the thread, among other things).

--JB

------------------
e_utopia@hotmail.com

Jerry,

Actually, I am pretty ecclectic in my choices of food. I am willing to try most anything and enjoyed much of it.
smile.gif
Most Chinese I think are willing to eat anything. Thus, so much funky stuff on the menu

The gator thing was told to me by Ray Smith whom I met at Riddle. He went to the one Chinese restuarant at Lewiston/Clarkston and, yup, they had gator meat for appetizer. To him it tasted like "bad chicken."

Thusfar, the only food I really didn't care for has been Russian food. Heavy cream and butter in everything. Felt like I had to rolled away from the table. Guess that those cold Siberian nights.
smile.gif
I imagine the the blubber diets of the Inuits wouldn't appeal to me to much either. Gotta watch my figure.
wink.gif

sing

The proper Alberta way of ordering a good breakfast is;
A plate of embrios lookin at you, 4 pork dicks or a slice of ass on the side with two slices of fermented field seed.
But if you really want to worry about things read the ingrediants on a can of that stuff they call stew, but only after you have eaten it. Somthing about may or may not contain meat or edible meat by byproducts. Can anyone tell me what those brown lumps of none vegitable matter really are????

------------------
Robert
Flat Land Knife Works
rdblad@telusplanet.net
http://members.tripod.com/knifeworks/index.html

Back