Beckerhead firearms

Right. I'm stuck in defensive weapon mode for some reason. Bead sight's better for birds and such. My hunting shotgun is an 870. And I have a few single shots laying around as backups because they were dirt cheap.

I'm defiantly not batting 1000 right now.

I'm more of a "get a shotgun for hunting but make sure it can be a nice fun-gun" kind of guy :p Norwegian law limits me to 4 handguns and 6 rifles/shotguns so i will make sure they're not just something i buy because they're cheap.

I might look into getting a set of those ghost ring sights anyways though, if they're compatible with whatever shottie i end up with, just because cake.

I'm more of a "get a shotgun for hunting but make sure it can be a nice fun-gun" kind of guy :p Norwegian law limits me to 4 handguns and 6 rifles/shotguns so i will make sure they're not just something i buy because they're cheap.

I might look into getting a set of those ghost ring sights anyways though, if they're compatible with whatever shottie i end up with, just because cake.

Are you allowed to get extra barrels or do those count towards your limit? One nice thing about a pump shotgun like a mossberg or 870 is being able to swap barrels and do multiple things. Longer vent rib barrel for birds, shorter barrel for the home or just blasting stuff for giggles at the range. Even a dedicated slug barrel for hunting larger game.

Are you allowed to get extra barrels or do those count towards your limit? One nice thing about a pump shotgun like a mossberg or 870 is being able to swap barrels and do multiple things. Longer vent rib barrel for birds, shorter barrel for the home or just blasting stuff for giggles at the range. Even a dedicated slug barrel for hunting larger game.

I'm not sure what the law says about multiple barrels, but I think i might be allowed to have different ones without screwing with my limit. I know they're not as hard on hunting weapons as they are on handguns, but I'll check that out at the store when i pick up my brand new 870 Express next tuesday. They didn't have the 12/89 in stock though and wouldn't get it untill a couple of months, and I was too impatient to wait, so I'll be getting the 12/76 :p

Is that a Saiga 12 or a VEPR, Qeth? I'm not sure I recognize it if it's not.

It's a Bulgarian AKM (Arsenal SAM-7) in 7.62.

Which pic? One of his had a sliver of a VEPR 12. The rest look like a standard 7.62x39.

Yep, one was a VEPR-12, two were 7.62, and the one on top of the pile is a Polish 5.45.

Yeah Qeth has a Vepr, or did. I dont know if he also has a Saiga or not.

No longer have it :( Sold it to a buddy to fund my AR pistol build. Every firearm I've sold I've wanted back almost immediately.

Yup, I almost never sell firearms. I've only sold one, and since I bought it because it was on really good sale, planning on flipping it, I don't really regret that one. I'd really regret selling any of my other guns. I see you like the Eastern bloc stuff.

I am a big fan of the AK platform :D

My new AR build may bring me over to the other side, but I really doubt it.

Yep, one was a VEPR-12, two were 7.62, and the one on top of the pile is a Polish 5.45.

Nice. How's that VEPR 12 run? Love to get one, and a 5.45. And maybe a galil. Right now I have a WASR-10 that's actually pretty decent and a Saiga .308 that I converted.

I am a big fan of the AK platform :D

My new AR build may bring me over to the other side, but I really doubt it.

I like both. I like most guns. Guns are cool.

This seems relevant...

[youtube]dgpEuCUm6SE[/youtube]

Nice. How's that VEPR 12 run?

[youtube]dgpEuCUm6SE[/youtube]

LOL at the video.

The 12 ran well. I had a few stove pipes from bird, but buck and slugs ran with no problems. The LRBHO did not work 100% of the time with the 10 round magazines, but seemed good on the OEM 5 rounder.

Take note on 5.45, 7n6 is being banned from import. Other types of 5.45 will be available, but for me, the main draw of the 5.45 was super cheap ammo, and now it's as expensive to shoot as 7.62.

I like ARs too, no hate from me. I just fondle my AKs more :p

Not close to all, but a few favorites:

S&W M&P9FS
8092161711_03a0e03ff8_c.jpg

AR15
7578532318_d2d4e66c59_c.jpg

CZ Redhead Target
11934041695_a5450962c3_c.jpg

Beretta 686 Onyx Pro Trap
BerettaFull_zps313c12b5.jpg

Back