Beer talk

Beck's O-fest is a very tasty beer. I was a little surprised it was so good.

Weihenstephaner Fest a very good beer. This is a very tasty beer but I'd have to call it a O-fest light beer. Good flavor just not as much as the other O-fest beers I've had this year.

My EDC beer is a 20 case of Coors light bottles. Coors makes the best cheap beer IMO.

I like more expensive beers as well, I just dont drink them as often. Recently I had a really good Oatmeal Stout beer. It was feakin delicious. I have had Chimay blue and red a couple times -it is great for holiday dinners. Likewise for Rogue Dead Guy Ale. I like IPA a lot -Redhook has that Long hammer IPA which is great. I like Hoppy beers and wheat beers -I just plain love beer.

All this beer talk... I am going to the garage to grab one.

Why the he## is there no cheers smiley?

Last edited:
My wife brought home a Shiner family pack. I always like when she surprises me with beer. :) I had the Shiner Kosmos and I really liked it alot. Would pick up a sixer of this one again.

Last edited:
Tonight a very delicious Hoppin Frog Barrel Aged B.O.R.I.S. Oatmeal Imperial Stout

Cheers!

I'll chime in with Holland's only Trappist-monk's beer: La Trappe, from the city of Tilburg, in it's Triple-form. Forget the horse-piss of Heineken, we make some proper beer too!

:D:thumbup:

I'll chime in with Holland's only Trappist-monk's beer: La Trappe, from the city of Tilburg, in it's Triple-form. Forget the horse-piss of Heineken, we make some proper beer too!

:D:thumbup:

I agree. Heineken is horse piss :D You guys sure have a lot of other great beers though!

Had the Shiner Bock. This is either a good bock or a bad bock, because I am not really a bock fan and I liked this beer. Drank them both. :)

Shiner Black Lager is pretty good. Better than the bock and not quite as good as the Kosmos.

Abita Amber a very good one, smooth and creamy. I like it alot. Btw this is the best mixed 12 pack I've seen. It comes with 2 browns, 2 ambers, 2 wheats, 2 pale ales, 2 IPAs. and 2 fruit wheat beers.

There are a lot of folks with a good taste in beer here on this site. So, this weekend I am going to reorganize my cellar and my empties. I tend to keep 1 bottle of every new brew that I try.

Just to tease, between the two camps.....I have around 400-500 bottles of brew.

daddÿ

Picked up a sixer of Tyranena Headless Man Alt for the weekend. Not a bad beer. I didn't think I liked it but as it started to get warmer I really started to like it. Will not be drinking this one very cold anymore.

Back