Behold, John Locke's Knives from Lost!

I watch the show and Ive noticed that in the last two seasons the main knife Locke uses is a SOG Seal 2000 in a custom leather sheath. and it looks to be well used too.

That's actually a SOG Tigershark, the SEAL's big brother. You are right about the custom sheath, though.

Any idea about the knife in the above pic, though?

I kinda like this pic: :D

knived-hurley.jpg

Must be nice for Locke to have an insanely cool knife selection right there on the island. :D

This is the one that stood out the most to me, I'm surprised it wasn't pictured in the begining of the thread. Sog Tigershark.

I'm bringing this thread back to life...
and this is my first post to this forum but I'm an old forum junkie.
just catching on up on Season 5 before the new season starts and came across this knife in episode 2.
i haven't seen it listed and can't recognize it. I doubt that it will throw in real life as well as it does in the show but it caught my attention.
can you recognize it?
4266622060_d22d4608b2_o.jpg

just catching on up on Season 5 before the new season starts and came across this knife in episode 2.
i haven't seen it listed and can't recognize it. I doubt that it will throw in real life as well as it does in the show but it caught my attention.
can you recognize it?

zombie-photos-22.jpg

Welcome to Blade Forums and thanks for releasing the Zombie Horde...;)

:D

Looks like the SOG hes been using forever, kraton guard looks damaged though, on top and on bottom.
Could be a damaged prop knife used in that shot.
I just recently got caught up with the series as well, watched all of S05 over the weekend!
:D

Great show. John Locke likes his knives. I've tried before to id a couple of them but great job here tracking them down.

can you recognize it?

Looks like the knife that's two posts right before yours...the SOG Tigershark

can you recognize it?

That IS the SOG Tigershark, and it really does throw great. The damage to the guard is typical of what happens when that knife is thrown regularly. Terry O'Quinn really does like to throw knives, and he practices with that same Tigershark that his character carries on the show.

STILL trying to figure out what that knife was in the Season 5 finale, if anyone wants to look upthread and try to identify it.

This is a Al Mar "Special Warfare"
2963548.jpg

Hi gang,

Once again I could really use your assistance and expertese in helping me to identify a knife used on Lost! It is the knife from the Season 5 finale, that Locke gives to Ben, and Ben uses to stab Jacob. Here are the best pictures I have:

BenKnife.jpg

Can you guys help me figure out what this is?

This is a Al Mar "Special Warfare"
2963548.jpg

WOW! You got it!!! Way to go!

I was running a little contest that the first person to identify this knife would win a crappy little jaguar folder similar to one used on Lost. Would you like to claim your prize?

I just broke down and ordered one. :) We'll see if it's any degree of awesome. Does come with a nice light, though. Have you thought about selling yours, Pontiaker? If so, how much? I was only able to find one place on the internet that seemed to have them in stock, and that was $140. More than I wanted to pay, but hey, it captured my interest.

Incidentally, assuming we have now identified Locke's entire collection, I've tallied up all the prices, using the cheapest sources I could find. Locke's collection weighs in at $414.63!

Atlanta Cutlery Master Bowie--------------$7.95
Master “Spyderco” Knockoff C-7701------$5.50
Master Sky Hawk YK-875S----------------$4.29
Atlanta Cutlery Jaguar-------------------$14.95
Master “Nighthawk” HK-330B --------------$9.35
Tekna Wilderness Edge-----------------$140.00
United Cutlery Sentry Serrated Tanto-----$29.49
United Cutlery Delta Defender------------$44.95
Spyderco Harpy-------------------------$36.00
Buck Special 119BR----------------------$74.20
Ka-Bar Full-Sized USMC Serrated Edge ----$47.95
-----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------$414.63

please can i ask the sources you got theese from as i would like to buy them all thank you?

They are auctioning off props from the "Lost" series!
Here are the two pages relevant to this thread-
Lockes Hero Knife and scabbard
http://www.profilesinhistory.com/items/lost-auction-preview/lockes-hero-knife-scabbard-dp1.html
Lockes Knife set
http://www.profilesinhistory.com/it...fe-set-and-rimowa-tropicana-trolley-case.html

The case of knives is listed as
Ka-Bar full-size USMS serrated edge (used by Boone),Tekna Wilderness Edge,United Cutlery Sentry Serrated Tanto,Master Jaguar (used by Kate),· United Cutlery Delta Defender,Buck Nighthawk Master, Master Bowie.
:)

Hi everybody,

I've heard from someone that in 3rd season there was a Kershaw Leek used by some girl... If you know pls let me know the episode... Many thanks!

Hi,I am new.
LOST.S02E02 kate knife
Smith & Wesson Medium SWAT Knife (SW4000)
LockesSmithWessonSWATKnife.jpg

who knows
Mr.Eko kill 2 guys knife in LOST.S02E10
Mr.Eko cut his Beard knife in LOST.S02E15
SOGTigersharks.jpg

John Lock will kill his father knife in LOST.S03E19
Locke_Anthony_Ben.jpg

John locke's master bowie is also called the ridge runner mountain tracker bowie
I bought three of them for 20 bucks each!

Back