Behold, the 2023 BladeForums Traditional Forum Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 BF pocket knife looks good
Thanks to all involved to make this happen

OK so what we got is a swell centred Norfolk two blade Upside down
( perfect for Aussies) Surveyor single spring humpback jack....or something....
Thats undeniably a lot of knife for your hard earned pennies.
Especially as its only a glint in its makers eyes at this time...an embryo if you will...imo its lookin ship shape and Bristol fashion...Hoist the bizzen jib and rollock the grissocks...the prize awaits ye who be hardy and strong......oh no its happening again.

Last edited:
These questions have been asked literally hundreds of times over the past decade or so. If you wanted you could look over last years threads for the 2022 forum knife since that was also sold through Spark. Since you are a gold member with more than 25 posts on this subforum, and have been a member for several years, you meet the requirements.

1) The seller will know because the seller is Spark, the owner of Bladeforums

2) You will have to pay attention for when the ordering thread/link gets posted (and keep an eye out for specific European ordering instructions). If it is like last year, you will be able to access the ordering link from Bladeforums.

3) You are here, you are on the list (there is no secret list, you just have to pay attention and order when the knife is ready to order).

The key thing to remember is that all of the confusing posts about where to buy are from people who don't want to read the instructions to find out the answers for themselves. Just read what Spark posts, and you should be fine. Everyone else (including me) is not Spark, and therefore not the authority when it comes to the 2023 Traditional Subforum Knife.
Spark is the man, got it! Thanks a lot for taking your time to answer my questions.

Last edited:
I could make guesses all day. Some patterns like the 93 lend themself well to that pairing pull cut type grip, and this might be one of them. it also might aid in getting the center pin more outside the blade well. it may provide more space for partially sunken joints.

at the end of the day, however, variety is how one separates one product from the next. aesthetics could be the only real reason.

EngrSorenson I posted my reply right after yours and hadn't even noticed you said almost the same thing, sorry about that! That's what happens when I stay up too late LOL! The sunk joint call was a good one, I'd forgotten about that.

Eric

EngrSorenson I posted my reply right after yours and hadn't even noticed you said almost the same thing, sorry about that! That's what happens when I stay up too late LOL! The sunk joint call was a good one, I'd forgotten about that.

Eric
Don't think I'm a big enough person to not notice all the likes that yours got but mine didn't.
😜 It's really no problem.

When a knife maker talks about how knives are designed, people listen.
I'm just a guy who thinks about being a knife maker dreaming of designing knives.

Don't think I'm a big enough person to not notice all the likes that yours got but mine didn't.
😜 It's really no problem.

When a knife maker talks about how knives are designed, people listen.
I'm just a guy who thinks about being a knife maker dreaming of designing knives.

Dan you need to give yourself more credit on this one, I think your call on the joints was the most accurate for this knife, especially when you add in those dropped bolsters.

Eric

This pattern will be a little different than my normal carries. I’m looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back