Benchmade and Deep carry pocket clips?

Called today and spoke to a very nice lady. They had my address on file from sending a knife to the life sharp service and are send a deep carry clip for my mini grip. Definitely have been very happy with Benchmade knives and their customer service!

Looking for a smaller pocket clip for my 940-2, it has the wide & long OEM black clip (I believe is called Emerson style?).

What is my best BenchMade clip alternative for a smaller pocket clip to replace the Emerson style & still have very good retention?

Thanking you in advance for your replies.

I prefer Benchmade’s Deep-Carry clips to the regular clips that come installed on the 940 & 943 models. Not only are they deeper, but they are narrower, and as you can see from the below photo, they don’t seem to rub as tightly on the pocket as the space seems to be wider.
64310456-F4DB-4018-9793-66C409E96A53.jpeg
C942DD22-631E-4644-9BE4-6340D2CFAD40.jpeg

Looking for a smaller pocket clip for my 940-2, it has the wide & long OEM black clip (I believe is called Emerson style?).

What is my best BenchMade clip alternative for a smaller pocket clip to replace the Emerson style & still have very good retention?

Thanking you in advance for your replies.
You can get the Bugout deep carry clip. Really small clip but still a good enough size to hold it in your pocket.

Just called BM today to see if they'd send me a Bugout Clip for my 555-1 (felt the deep ride clip that comes with it is a little long for the mini handle) and they let me know that they're not handing out the Bugout Clips unless you need it to replace the one for your 535 Bugout, however she said that would eventually change and to check back later on. She is sending me a black oxide deep ride as a consolation prize =), as I've already gouged the paint on the stock one.
They really do have great customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Back