Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I have a problem with butter knives, cuz I luv me some pb&j sammiches! 😉😂

e7Fw6Od.jpg

Holy Hell, this is funny! Clever!!

S!K, neckers, Alan Folts, Todd Weilinski, Clint Sampson, Pete Evans (quality guy), Steve Woods Hide Fighter, BRKT despite mixed reviews, fixed spydercos (I know, bizarre right?), some benchmades despite mixed reviews, custom makers here at the forums, Fiddlebacks...

I bet seeing dawkind's entire collection would be like walking through a museum.

I don't own any CPK yet...they just happen to be the only material object on my bucket list. My pics are turabull.

Pete Evans D2 Dirk

Steve Woods Hide Fighter custom scales

Deceiving pic of 2 BRKT Bravo 1.25 in cpm 3v along with a FF

G-Knives, Sampson Bird & Trout, Bailey in chain damascus

Some of me neckers

I've had about 10 or so Busse/kin knives. Absolutely love them but they have always come and go as they don't fit my forever changing needs and evolving school of thought on what tools i like to use/want to use/are the most efficient to use in the field. I still keep buying them though as they are simply impressive and i enjoy checking out the new models that are released.

I also really like Albion Swords but live in a state of Australia that prevents me from owning any. When i move states, i suspect i will be spending quite a lot on some fantastic historical European swords.

My most used chopper, an E-Nep, for the past 15 years.....sent to me by a friend in Thailand....forged from truck springs and their 'native blades'.

ddcca895ccee2b085c6fac89169b91aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here is the LC in comparison to the Newest shipment from Busse.............THE "WTF" (War Train Fusion)

I think there may be enough surface area on this massive slab of INFI to fry up a nice breakfast...LOL

DSC_0095_zpsybpuqksn.jpg

DSC_0092_zpsfc09zubu.jpg

For those who are unaware, the "Lor" in "BingaLor" is because the design is by Lorien............Koa/Zirc BingaLor (Yeah, Lorien, I've held it in my hand alot):

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Last edited:
^ That's a great comparison shot, thank you! I've been all around the 4.1s, I'm definitely going to try for one of the new ones when they come up.

For those who are unaware, the "Lor" in "BingaLor" is because the design is by Lorien............Koa/Zirc BingaLor (Yeah, Lorien, I've held it in my hand alot):

Lorien let me borrow one of his for a bit.

I didn't get to play with it as much as I would like as it was not mine so I was afraid to damage it, but I think it's a great set of Ergos and hope you enjoy it.

There is this one guy in OH that makes knives I like a bit

and a guy in Bountiful UT I like a whole lot :)

P1040099.jpg

I hope I haven't posted these here before but, if so, I'll just notch it up to aging:

Last edited:
Simply beautiful.

Betzner has an exquisite taste in knives which makes me wonder as to whether a person of such extremely beautiful tastes collects anything else? But then again, I'm prying in places I ought not be ;)

Back