Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Some great beers and amazing cutlery folks :)

Showing off Rosie's prettier side today. Paired with a rather potent ale. Pretty hoppy at 115 IBUs....

Z0Kp5VV.jpg

Great pic of Rosie my friend, and a tasty-looking beverage :thumbsup:

Here's one from Yorkshire Day (slightly blurry at this point!) ;)

The 'beverage' on the left was my evening meal! :D :thumbsup:

:):):)
Keg blew last night, Deschutes Fresh Squeezed, so back to All Day IPA until tomorrow when I should have a Founders Centennial IPA keg. About to fire up some Fogo for the Big Green Egg, hope everyone is having a nice day.

The wharncliffe blade makes for a great secondary, Rick Menefee dogleg

bffrm-jpg.744555

What's cooking Kris?

Some great beers and amazing cutlery folks :)

Great pic of Rosie my friend, and a tasty-looking beverage :thumbsup:

Here's one from Yorkshire Day (slightly blurry at this point!) ;)

The 'beverage' on the left was my evening meal! :D :thumbsup:

Awesome Photo, I need to get a Lambsfoot bladed knife now!

No spirts or Beer for me for almost 4 weeks I believe. I need to stay away from this thread. The weight loss is nice though!

Awesome Photo, I need to get a Lambsfoot bladed knife now!

No spirts or Beer for me for almost 4 weeks I believe. I need to stay away from this thread. The weight loss is nice though!

Thank you sir :) :thumbsup:

rbeggs rbeggs , I've had that Cream Stout at OBC's tap room, it's good stuff!

Here's the #14 I'm carrying today with my Ozark Beer Co. koozie. (Actually, it's a Hugo's koozie with the Ozark Beer Co. logo on one side. Man, do I miss Hugo's. :D)

1amp8Q1.jpg

Changing of the Guard G&T:

2qycm1Ah.jpg

The Calf Roper that's been in my pocket for the past 33 consecutive days made the first cut. The Lambsfoot that will be in my pocket tomorrow made the second and completed the wedge.

Normally I'd use lime, but sometimes ya gotta make do with what you've got. :)

rbeggs rbeggs , I've had that Cream Stout at OBC's tap room, it's good stuff!

Here's the #14 I'm carrying today with my Ozark Beer Co. koozie. (Actually, it's a Hugo's koozie with the Ozark Beer Co. logo on one side. Man, do I miss Hugo's. :D)

1amp8Q1.jpg
I gotta check out that tap room sometime! Im pretty impressed with the stout, its got a really clean finish, i also tried the Belgian Style Golden Ale and its also very good.

Back