Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Great Lineup! Fingers crossed for you in the consolation draw brother-

Recently got in on the three can release from MT. This one is the most interesting of the bunch. The day of the release it was just hoppy and I was unimpressed but now all the advertised flavors are coming together. Lambsfoot on duty per the norm, if you’ve never tried this pattern it gets my highest reccomendation. Give it a shot and you won’t regret it.

View attachment 864806

That looks colourful my friend :) Always good to see your trusty Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Brown%20-%2002.jpg

English Breakfast Tea with my breakfast in York this morning...

AWSFO 39-3.JPG

Before I slipped back to Leeds for a couple of pints...

AWSFO 39-4.JPG

AWSFO 39-5.JPG

And a couple of Dead Kestrels (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kes_(film)), a recently-invented 'Yorkshire Cocktail' which needs the addition of more booze in my opinion - tasted like a darn alcho-pop! :rolleyes:

AWSFO 39-6.JPG

Jack Black Jack Black 'Kes' is a great film, not so much that drink you showed with sweets floating about in it... o_O I'll stick to Moscow Mule (don't actually like vodka but anyway..:D)

Jack Black Jack Black 'Kes' is a great film, not so much that drink you showed with sweets floating about in it... o_O I'll stick to Moscow Mule (don't actually like vodka but anyway..:D)

It is isn't it? :) Though I think it would need to be subtitled for most of our friends here :D I rarely drink cocktails, and when I do, I tend to stick to the simple old classics (there's a reason they've been around so long). The 'Dead Kestrel' is just a gimmick. I saw one being made for someone else, and was intrigued. Being a Yorkshireman, I thought I should have two because they were £6.50 each, but only £10 for two! :D

That's a lot of money for a sticky drink, A Molotov Cocktail might be better :D:D:eek:

I once went to a 'Bonnie & Clyde Night' where they did 'Molotov Cocktails', not sure what they were, but they were strong, inexpensive, and came in a brown bottle with a red napkin stuffed in the neck! :D :thumbsup:

I once went to a 'Bonnie & Clyde Night' where they did 'Molotov Cocktails', not sure what they were, but they were strong, inexpensive, and came in a brown bottle with a red napkin stuffed in the neck! :D :thumbsup:

Your a braver man than me Jack.:D

Heres a pint of 'Old Moriarty' 4.2% Strathaven Brewery. Being enjoyed yesterday in The Blue Bell Inn, in the village of Annan, Dumfrieshire, Scotland.

y3YaLDS.jpg

Ztg4l5t.jpg

Your a braver man than me Jack.:D

Heres a pint of 'Old Moriarty' 4.2% Strathaven Brewery. Being enjoyed yesterday in The Blue Bell Inn, in the village of Annan, Dumfrieshire, Scotland.

y3YaLDS.jpg

Ztg4l5t.jpg

It was a few year's back Donn! ;) :D That looks like a great inn my friend :thumbsup:

It is isn't it? :) Though I think it would need to be subtitled for most of our friends here :D I rarely drink cocktails, and when I do, I tend to stick to the simple old classics (there's a reason they've been around so long). The 'Dead Kestrel' is just a gimmick. I saw one being made for someone else, and was intrigued. Being a Yorkshireman, I thought I should have two because they were £6.50 each, but only £10 for two! :D

I also prefer traditional cocktails to those fancy, newly concocted ones, but you can't pass up a deal like that? ;) :D

y3YaLDS.jpg

Ztg4l5t.jpg

That looks like a fine place to have a drink, Donn! :thumbsup:

I finally got around to picking up a few local Minnesota brews to try out. The first is this Oatmeal Brown Ale from Surly Brewing Co.

C7ydP1T.jpg

I like to post pics in which there some sort of relationship between the knife and the beverage. Doesn't always happen, but this time, yes.

So here is a picture I call "Turn About Is Fair Play",
a traditional American knife design. but made in Japan,
a traditional Japanese beverage, but made in America.
0KShZXH.jpg

That does sound like a great Sunday afternoon, rockman, but it looks like someone stole the meat off your grill and replaced it with some sort of green stuff!! :eek: :confused: :D

Haha! Nope, this picture was before I put the salmon and tuna on. I like to cook the veggies a little longer. :thumbsup:

Back