Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

This opener works first time, every time.

JPtotWgh.jpg

Tapping this one today, Payette out of Boise, ID. My Odell IPA hasn't come in yet, so this one was there from a pint night a few days ago. Hopefully it is good, because I haven't even tried it yet! Beer Advocate gives it a decent rating though. Have a great Sunday!

Check out that Menefee Made taper!

bfbeer3-jpg.731613

Attachments

• BFBeer3.jpg
    BFBeer3.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Called in for a coffee at Ripley Castle halfway round my hike today :)

Followed, a couple of hours later, by a couple of pints of York Brewery's Guzzler in 'The Joiner's Arms' in the picturesque village of Hampsthwaite :thumbsup:

get.html

Most of the beers I drink are on draught, which makes photographing them rather difficult. Here's today's tasty beverages though ;)

From The Madness Brewing Company...

And from Northern Monk - far too much info on that pump clip! Beer is called Hazemaker :thumbsup:

I have a mate (who lives in Australia) who is descended from the Ingilbys of Ripley Castle. They call Ripley Castle "the family seat" :cool:.

ZS8uCch.jpg

Problem Child Brewery. Little Punk 4.2%.

Funnily enough, I was just thinking of you Donn, when I posted another Ripley Castle pic in the Lambsfoot thread just now :) Nice beer, and a great pic my friend. Cheers :thumbsup:

Funnily enough, I was just thinking of you Donn, when I posted another Ripley Castle pic in the Lambsfoot thread just now :) Nice beer, and a great pic my friend. Cheers :thumbsup:

Cheers Jack. I'll have to catch up with the lambsfoot thread someday. You should try the Northern Monk brewery in Leeds in Holbeck though it's hardly the cheapest part of the world to go drinking :eek:

Back