• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Beware @madtaz63

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shatz

Gold Member
So I had a trade plus cash deal with madtaz63 madtaz63 worked out yesterday. I sent PayPal to him first thing this am he emailed me at 11 today telling me I need to resend it because there was a problem I checked my account and it looked fine and he claimed the cash!! Thank god I didn't send the trade knife yet!! I payed with goods and services so it should all work out. Just wanted to warn everyone there could be a new turd in the pool

The trade was for the ancient Barlow he listed a day ago it's on the second page of traditionals for sale I'm not very tec talented or I'd put up a link

Thanks for posting the link yes he asked me to pay friends and family but I know better hopefully PayPal will make it right

Hiya Warren, I hope you've calmed down now... if you looked at the messages, you will see with a PayPal Heading.. your payment NEEDS ATTENTION!! And this why I held back!!
If the shoe was on your foot..
WOULD YOU HAVE "SHIPPED OUT" AN ITEM VALUED AT $210? NO I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD, WOULD YOU??
UNLESS YOU TAKE DOWN YOUR POST BLACKENING MY NAME!!
WITH AN APOLOGY!!
YOU WONT GET ANY JOY FROM ME!!
NOW SORT YOURSELF OUT AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

No I'm over it send my money back and I'll calm down!! Iv given you a chance to do that before I posted this thread refund my money

Ya right lol when I get a refund I’ll take down my post!!! If you refund me no harm done first of all with saying there was a problem with PayPal I contact them and told them about the issue and they said there wasn’t one!! Refund me and I’ll believe you otherwise kiss my ass and get a job quit ripping people off

That's what I just said in the email I sent you!!! First of all you didn't send me any money I sent it to you!! 80.00 dollars what are trying to pull? Refund my money

I guess not if you honest and straight up like I said refund me theirs plenty of people on blade forums that will vouch for me there's a lot of great members here

This is the reason I didn't ship out to you today! If the shoe was on the "other foot",
Would you have shipped this package out?

Still haven't received it!! Like I said if your a honest member refund my money!!!! If not you don't have a dog in this fight go rip people off somewhere else

That “needs attention” is where you can upload the tracking numbers for both parties peace of mind.

I'm inclined to agree with Bill's comment. madtaz63 madtaz63 go to your Paypal account and click on the "NEEDS ATTENTION" box. You'll see that it only means that you still need to add the tracking number. It's nothing to be alarmed about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back