• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Beware @madtaz63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone!! He's not going to refund my money if he does I'll be shocked! If I was wrong madtaz63 madtaz63 im sorry. Send me my money

Would you have shipped out to Warren if you saw this "NEEDS ATTENTION" on his PayPal payment?

Yes. Based on what others have said, the NEEDS ATTENTION was a requirement on your end, not his. This started because you did not know about a function on PayPal and jumped to the conclusion that the other party was responsible for whatever was going on rather than researching and learning what it was.

I think madtaz63 knows exactly what he’s doing.

How come he’s got a claim in and resolved already? Curious.

PayPal needs to see his posts and refusal to return money for an item that has not been shipped? There’s no justification for keeping money and not shipping product then using it to extort actions from the injured party.
This is not the type of person I’m used to in this community.

Last edited:
I'm tech challenged how do I do this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I think he knows exactly what he's doing to!! But every dog has his day all I want is a refund so I can buy a knife from someone who actually has one for sale. Blade forums is a awesome place and Iv had great luck dealing with good upstanding members here.

Yes. Based on what others have said, the NEEDS ATTENTION was a requirement on your end, not his. This started because you did not know about a function on PayPal and jumped to the conclusion that the other party was responsible for whatever was going on rather than researching and learning what it was.

I think madtaz63 knows exactly what he’s doing.

How come he’s got a claim in and resolved already? Curious.

PayPal needs to see his posts and refusal to return money for an item that has not been shipped? There’s no justification for keeping money and not shipping product then using it to extort actions from the injured party.
This is not the type of person I’m used to in this community.

Agreed. How did this get resolved by PP so quickly? Why not do the right thing, butt-hurt or not. All of this certainly smells of a scammer....

Thank you for this.. the only transactions I've made were f&f buying from and selling to!
When this Needs Attention popped up.. I emailed Shatz hoping he could explain what this means and he said Something doesn't smell right here and posted this Forum Thread!!

Thank you for this.. the only transactions I've made were f&f buying from and selling to!
When this Needs Attention popped up.. I emailed Shatz hoping he could explain what this means and he said Something doesn't smell right here and posted this Forum Thread!!

Agreed. How did this get resolved by PP so quickly? Why not do the right thing, butt-hurt or not. All of this certainly smells of a scammer....
I agree! He can’t figure out the needs attention button, despite being told how and yet he quickly navigated a claim? As far as holding someone else’s $ hostage to restore your “good” name here goes, well your response’s in this thread took care of that already. You could save yourself and do some damage control as others stated, but don’t want to. Maybe the op jumped the gun a little here, but that isn’t even the issue anymore.

Had Shatz looked at the problem and explained that the,Needs Attention wasn't anything to worry about, instead of kicking off like this! I would have shipped out to his address.. now look were we are!!

I agree! He can’t figure out the needs attention button, despite being told how and yet he quickly navigated a claim?
PayPay contacted me about this transaction and concluded in my favour!
What more can you say to that?

You guys think I should have sent the money friends and family lol!! I'm sure everything would have been fine then. Come on man. PayPal will work its self out it will take some time. Just do the right thing and refund the money.

Butt Hurt?? Run Over More Like!!
I agree! He can’t figure out the needs attention button, despite being told how and yet he quickly navigated a claim? As far as holding someone else’s $ hostage to restore your “good” name here goes, well your response’s in this thread took care of that already. You could save yourself and do some damage control as others stated, but don’t want to. Maybe the op jumped the gun a little here, but that isn’t even the issue anymore.

You guys think I should have sent the money friends and family lol!! I'm sure everything would have been fine then. Come on man. PayPal will work its self out it will take some time. Just do the right thing and refund the money.
An apology would be nice to see!
Forum thread down and you'll get your money back! The ball is in your court!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back