BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

I was hopeful it would be super quick shipping like the dlc manix. I ordered it as soon as it was available and had it at 10 am est time on Thursday. This one says delivered by monday

Another one that should be here Saturday, unless the USPS screws up delivering on the correct date as usual....

Mine says expected delivery today, but with the tracking history updates, I think it will be a miracle if that happens. I'd like to carry one tonight though so hopefully!

My 3 are here. Every one is centered (one is slightly off to be honest but doesn't bug me at all), solid, and flips well. 2 of them drop free and have no lock stick, and one doesn’t drop free (yet) and has minor lock stick. Feels like something that will go away with break in. They all lock up early with the latest being about 35%.

Overall they are built really well! Great job golden. Oh and I can confirm that the liners are indeed silver.

Sorry for the terrible pic background.

Edit: I’d like another one if anyone is willing to sell me one. I’m not buying to flip, I’m buying to keep. As evident by my 6 jade military’s. Haha. Thanks guys. Anyone looking to sell just pm me.

98B36C40-B4E9-4A72-8321-EFB931503480.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 878005

My 3 are here. Every one is centered, solid, and flips well. 2 of them drop free and have no lock stick, and one doesn’t drop free (yet) and has minor lock stick. Feels like something that will go away with break in. They all lock up early with the latest being about 35%.

Overall they are built really well! Great job golden.

Sorry for the terrible pic background.

Edit: I’d like another one if anyone is willing to sell me one. I’m not buying to flip, I’m buying to keep. As evident by my 6 jade military’s. Haha. Thanks guys. Anyone looking to sell just pm me.

OK bud - you are the first one to post pictures I believe, and you are also the one who bought the most so far. Is that you who bought 5 or 6 jade M4 Military? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ueVEynr.jpg

Just received. Is my first PM2. First impressions from someone who collects crk, Hinderer, shiro,....midtechs and customs...

This one is stiff. No flicking. No free dropping, perfectly centered, no lock stick. Not overly impressed

Want to like it but if there is no fidget factor with it being stiff, she will be on a USPS truck to a new owner.

What do the experts say? Will it improve as it breaks in to the point it can be flicked or do I need to break it down and lube or adjust the pivot?

^ From experience, it will run circles around the first two which you have mentioned if you intend to cut things with it. I'd wager that it will even out cut your Shiros, but I've never owned that brand. You can make it to operate to your fidget liking if you know what you're doing.

They for sale again on the Hq. might be some cancelled orders.

I called bhq to see if I could order another. They said the ones on the site now are from people who tried to be sneaky and order more than 3. They are checking people’s IP address to make sure they didn’t just order under another name. Crazy!

They also wouldn’t let me order another. Haha

Back