Attention BIG CHANGES: New Shop, New Website, New Fiddleback Friday, New Team Members

Good luck to y’all in your new configuration!

I admit that I’ll miss the build-up and excitement of the Friday sharking here on BF. There’s something special about being able to preview, discuss, opine, learn, and drool over the offerings when they’re posted here....a one-stop shop, so to speak. But I’m looking forward to seeing how the future workings of the website will play out.

Guess I need to retire my baby shark picture now...:D

We just released the first newsletter for the new site. Check your emails. If you haven't signed up, head to the site to do so (bottom of page, or use the pop-up).

If you're not subscribed yet, you're in luck...we'll give you a preview of this one...just this once...from here on out, you'll have to be subscribed to see it.

Just to let the cat out of the bag...we wanted to thank everyone for all their support on all the changes, so we're releasing a batch of knives tonight at 9PM EST. Check out the newsletter link below for more details.
https://mailchi.mp/b9799781bdfd/fiddleback-forge-new-website-new-knives-tonight

We just released the first newsletter for the new site. Check your emails. If you haven't signed up, head to the site to do so (bottom of page, or use the pop-up).

If you're not subscribed yet, you're in luck...we'll give you a preview of this one...just this once...from here on out, you'll have to be subscribed to see it.

Just to let the cat out of the bag...we wanted to thank everyone for all their support on all the changes, so we're releasing a batch of knives tonight at 9PM EST. Check out the newsletter link below for more details.
https://mailchi.mp/b9799781bdfd/fiddleback-forge-new-website-new-knives-tonight

Is this what future previews for Friday will look like? I'll miss having the specs and prices.

Is this what future previews for Friday will look like? I'll miss having the specs and prices.
That’s a good question! You won’t have a lot of time to review that once the sale opens.

Excellent question NOLA NOLA .....

Also, this might be of interest to some folks who like to “Shark” multiple knives. Copied from the new website:

HOW FIDDLEBACK FRIDAY WORKS (NOW)
The rules are quite simple. Once the knives post, the first person to complete the checkout process gets the knife. There are no limits to how many you can buy. However, it may take you longer to put 3 knives in your cart than it takes 3 other people to checkout with only 1 knife.
Unsold knives will stay here until Thursday of the following week. They will still be on the site listed with other Available Knives after that.

Good luck to y’all in your new configuration!

I admit that I’ll miss the build-up and excitement of the Friday sharking here on BF. There’s something special about being able to preview, discuss, opine, learn, and drool over the offerings when they’re posted here....a one-stop shop, so to speak. But I’m looking forward to seeing how the future workings of the website will play out.

Guess I need to retire my baby shark picture now...:D

You most certainly do not. There will still be sharking, there will still be previewing, discussion, opining, learning and especially (I hope) drooling. The mechanics of the purchase is really all that will change.

I will talk to Robert Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost . We will have the specs and prices in the preview. That does seem critical... (Hope you're good bro)

You most certainly do not. There will still be sharking, there will still be previewing, discussion, opining, learning and especially (I hope) drooling. The mechanics of the purchase is really all that will change.

I will talk to Robert Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost . We will have the specs and prices in the preview. That does seem critical... (Hope you're good bro)

Lady1911 Lady1911 Sharking will always be a thing...you'll just have to change your plan of attack for the kill! I want to put together a video of "shark tips" for the new setup geared towards how to get through the checkout process fast. Stay tuned.

NOLA NOLA
On Fiddleback Fridays, there will also be a preview here on Blade Forums...along with the newsletter. We may even do a Live Show on YouTube to preview them even better and answer questions. It's just a matter of when the best time is. I'll know more once the routine of it all sets in better...but that's my hope.

On the newsletter only releases, I'll make a concerted effort to add in more detail on specs with future posts.

It's all a work in progress...as with anything new...luckily, I've done this a few times elsewhere. ;)

Any feedback is appreciated!

I think you will find ithe website makes it easier than ever to buy a special fiddleback from us or any of our dealers.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm ready to get my next Fiddleback.

BTW, I enjoyed the guild pictures. I recognized most of the makers and Dennis' knives looked great as usual.
It's interesting that after a couple of Trackrocks I can look at the pics and identify the makers.

Back