Bitteroots!

There was a slight delayon the sheaths, the sheathmaker came downwith a bad case of tenonitus and put him downfor a couple days. I will recieve the sheaths here on Friday 6 June.

Rob S.
I ordered mine from Julie at Arizona. Have you sent her any yet?

Thank you, sir.

Rob I want to get some of these at blade! So keep me some ok:D
I'll be by the table friday

I hope to have plenty at Blade, but the way things are going dont know how many. (Things are going VERY well) :)

Not sure if my e-mails are getting to you, Rob (my ISP seems balky since I switched).

Any update on shipping these beauties, especially the DLC coated ones?

Got a couple of these for my kids and they love these things and my son now is all puffed up because he has a knife just like dad with the buffalo on it. it was pretty neet he asked me if it made the knife better to have the buffalo on the side. i had to say yes of course.

You should get yours Friday Mike! :)

Tacmedic was by the shop the other day so he was able to pick them up right there!

Thanks, Rob!

Great product, great customer service and response; only thing I can hope for is that my brother doesn't like his (!) and I get TWO!

Safe trip.

Way to scheme Mike! :D

I did finally get your emails, and I dont offere UPS or FED EX shipping due to I have to drive to town to do it. It is only a mile to the post office, and 20 miles to the others :)

aaron, specs are 4" long overall, 1 5/8" sharp. Blade is aprox 1/2" wide. S30-V at Rc 60, conceolaex sheath by Normark of On Scene Tactical. They come with a 4" long #3 stainless ball chain as well as a 27" long dog tag chain of the same specs.

Rob,

Hope Blade went well for you. You already seemed to be losing your voice on Friday - hope it held up.

My Bitteroot arrived from AZCK. Seeing you next to all those Striders at Blade gave me an idea: I cord wrapped my Bitteroot. Much easier to hold onto now :) It's a handy little blade.

WWill

that Bitteroot is a wicked little blade...my boss has one that he wears 24/7 along with the Custom Raven in his laptop case.

Nice work on these Rob and congrats on the award at Blade , hope to see you at Blade West .

Any estimate on when the Talonite Bitteroots might arrive at BladeArt?

I'm dying to get my hot little hands on one! :D

--Bob Q

Back