1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bitteroots!

Discussion in 'Simonich Knives LLC' started by Rob Simonich, May 26, 2003.

1. Boink

Boink

Jun 6, 2002
    Figured this would be nice with some paracord on it.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Boink, great job! That looks great as well as being functional! :)

3. bquinlan

bquinlan

Jan 5, 2001
    After repeatedly fighting my wife over my Talonite Bitteroot I finally gave her one for our sixth anniversary. :D

She really loves that little knife! It's the first neck knife she has actually been willing to wear all the time.

Great design, Rob! Everyone should have one of these.

--Bob Q

4. Rob Simonich

Rob Simonich Big Bear

Oct 3, 1998
    Thats great Bob, the ladies do seem to like the little bugger!:D

5. mumbleypeg

mumbleypeg

May 24, 2003
    Not that I'm trying to become the flag waiving bannerboy for Simonich knives...but....I received my Talonite Bitteroot from Tom Walz at carbide Processors, this was as a result of the contest from the Ed Fowler pronghorn thread that seemed to go somewhat awry.

If everything would go this wrong I'd be so happy. The Bitteroot is a very cool knife.

Thanks to Tom and Rob and all those who hotly contest opinions here on the BF.

Mike

6. PWork

PWork

Apr 24, 2002
    OK, I decided to try a cord wrap on my Bitteroot. While pulling the cord tight at the butt so I could knot it....it slipped from the sheath and across the pad of my thumb. :eek: A trip to the ER and six stitches later I now have a gauze wrapped thumb. :grumpy:
    I think the skeletonized handle really is the best way to go on the Bitteroot.:rolleyes:

Paul

7. .45acp

.45acp

May 25, 2002
    Rob,

What is the latest on Bitteroot deliverys.

Thanks,

Steve

8. DumboRAT

DumboRAT

Aug 17, 2003
    Just got a Talonite one from the great guys and gals at BladeArt.

In a word: awesome.

Thank you, Rob, for making such a *_practical_* (multiple use) last-ditch defensive piece -- something that won't raise unwanted eyebrows.

And for my first piece of Talonite, it's lovely.

:)

Allen
    aka DumboRAT