BK6 Patrol Machete Passaround Signup and Review Thread

At least he's gonna send it out, but really? how long has he had it? That's just not cool what he's done did.

He's on ESEE quite a bit, Do you want me to jock his nuts again?

I'll give him a little longer. I'm on ESEE a bit too, so, I'll PM him if it don't show up next week.

Moose

Still no machete yet for the moose. I've sent him another pm over on esee, but he hasn't posted over there in 2 months. Anybody seen him on some other boards?

perhaps some phone calls are in order? maybe he is sick with remorse :)

i'm thinking someone needs to throw a bottle of jack in there for moose ;)

also thinking we can revoke BH status. we don't need this. moose wants his machete back, gathering is coming.

perhaps next time, people send in a deposit ;)

This is just sad. Sorry moose man. I selfishly followed this in hopes to be part of it if it ever had another go round, but now that's not a possibility. Damn shame really. Someone go break down his door wielding brutes and ski masks...

This is just sad. Sorry moose man. I selfishly followed this in hopes to be part of it if it ever had another go round, but now that's not a possibility. Damn shame really. Someone go break down his door wielding brutes and ski masks...

You rang....Thats just my style although I might replace the brute with a subgun :D

You rang....Thats just my style although I might replace the brute with a subgun :D

Funny you say that, cause he in your same industry. I'm thinking he got busy doing other stuff and he'll get around to it. Gotta give a dude the benefit of the doubt but it sure would be nice for the moose to get that back.

Funny you say that, cause he in your same industry. I'm thinking he got busy doing other stuff and he'll get around to it. Gotta give a dude the benefit of the doubt but it sure would be nice for the moose to get that back.

I'm all about benefit of the doubt, but it don't take three months to shoot an email...

Im telln ya, Ive had more shit stolen from me by fellow officers then criminals. No shit!

Agreed. Shoot him a pm and an email. That's why brought it back up to the top.

Back