BK6 Patrol Machete Passaround Signup and Review Thread

threatx and might1 were next, but I have no problem jumping out of turn if they don't step up and be counted.

I say go for it.

Moose

I have Threatx's contact info, will see if he's ready for it or not. Sorry, I was hardly online over the weekend, it was interesting. PM heading Threatx's way. If Threatx isn't ready, I'll send to cobra. :)

Heber

Just talked with Threatx, machete is heading his way Tuesday or Wednesday. :)

Cool, brother, I appreciate the update. Hope things are well, I understand how it goes.

Moose

This thread seems to have slowed down some, I'm gonna unstick it. Next in line can revive it when they get their review up.

Moose

bump...where's wildmanh's review? it's been 3 weeks since the last update.

I was beginning to wander what happened to ma 6.

Wildmanh?

Moose

I know! I have been hearing it from the wifey bout some over grown fig and citrus trees in the back yard that need some BK6-in'! :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have the BK6 and am currently testing it on some very interesting plants.:D I will post my review up shortly.

Moose...this knife is in desperate need of a sharpening. Do you have any problem with me putting some stone to the Blade? Also do you have a preference to the edge type?

thanks

By all means, do whatever you wish. Convex, v edge, however you want to, go for it.

Glad to hear its back in action.

Moose

I was begining to think that the BK6 went the way of flat Stanley.

Glad to hear this is back in action. Been wanting to give it a whirl...

Interested in the interesting plants? Hmmmmm.

Yeah, where's my machete? Its been a while, almost 3 months and only 4 reviews. Granted 4 good reviews, but.....

Where's my machete?

Moose

Ok, we've gone long enough.

Who ever has it, email, PM or get it touch with me, I would like to have my machete back please.

Moose

Ok, we've gone long enough.

Who ever has it, email, PM or get it touch with me, I would like to have my machete back please.

Moose

it's sad when adults can't even follow simple rules/hold their end of the bargain...thanks again moose for the pass-around! i really appreciate it.

No problem guys.

I still don't have any information about its whereabouts.

Where's my machete?

Moose

Back