Blade Brothers Discovery 9pm

Will watch on Hulu or Amazon. Looks interesting. Bodegas are hard enough to find - now they will be impossible.

PS: This is on 10 PM EST. two episodes, each 30 minutes.

Last edited:
I would much prefer they showed nicely done pocket knives or camping/hunting knives and show them being used for what people need them for.

They probably get a lot more viewers with the other stuff :( Personally, I'd like to see a show just about the production of knives like the Chris Reeve Shop Tour on Youtube. I have tons of respect for Todd Begg though, nothing against him and I'd love to have one of his folders some day!

I own a few knives,lol. My Todd Begg Bodega might be the smoothest flipper that I own! And its a bigger blade close to 4 inches! They are pricey, but IMO worth the money as the details and fit and finish are perfecto! I hope the show goes more than two episodes! That wud suck! Another maker told me they approached him as well to do the show, so who knows maybe more episodes will air with other makers! Id like to see maybe the Spydie factory. Or Chris Reeve? Strider? Karl Anderson would make a great tv show!! Well spread the word! Lets get those ratings up so they ll do more knife shows! We could also email discovery and tell them how much we enjoyed the shows?!!

Before I found out who the knife maker was, I figured it would be "16 and Pregnant" meets Cold Steel.

Since it features a respected maker of top quality custom knives (Todd Begg), it looks very promising. I can't wait to see it. :)

I'll try to catch it in between reruns of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the Amish Mafia, and Duck Dynasty :)

First I'll just say, what a great evening. The capture that scumbag responsible for part of the Boston Marathon bombings and the death of the MIT officer.

On a lighter note, tonight at 10 on Discovery Channel the new knife show Blade Brothers is premiering.

Anyone tuning in? Some of those blades look just a little ridiculous but others look downright lustworthy. Thoughts?

I have it set to record on the DVR. Looks interesting. Who is the main person of the show? Todd Begg?

I will give it a try, as long as it isn't gangsta wannabe like a Snody video, ultimate cheese like the American Guns show, or constant door slamming like OC choppers.

Yeah I'm not setting my expectations high but at least they'll give the "average joe's" some concept of the craftsmanship that goes into expensive knives, not to mention how much high end knives actually cost. However, I did cringe when I saw a snippet of them using some spiky, claw, fantasy looking knives. We'll see.

Snody is not a gangster wannabe. I will check the show out after it hits Amazon. I imagine though that like alot of reality T.V. it will be alot of setup stuff.

It seems interesting. Regardless of weather the knives are tacticool, artsy, or functional ...any publicity is good publicity. I like seeing knives on TV.

Back