BLADE SHOW ’2014' – Show us what you got; Please!

Here are a few Loveless style knives making the trip to Atlanta.

The first three are for the table and the last two are being delivered at the show.

All knives are CPM-154

Hope to see a bunch of y'all there.

First a smaller Sub-Hilt, 5-1/2" long 3/16" thick blade and Mammoth Ivory scales

medium800.jpg

Koa Fighter, 1/4" stock, 6-3/4" blade and 11-3/4" oal

medium800.jpg

Natural Stag Dagger, 4-3/4" blade and 9-1/4" oal

medium800.jpg

Amber Stag Boot Knife 4-1/2" blade and 9-1/4" oal

medium800.jpg

Amber Stag Dagger, 5-5/8" blade and 10-1/4" oal

large.jpg

Last edited:
Nice lineup, Charles! That Koa Fighter really gets my attention. Look forward to seeing you in June.

- Joe

Three of my new flippers going to Blade. I started separate thread with details. I will have a fighter to post up in a day or two.

Thanks

Great stuff, Charles. Meeting and exceeding expectations, as usual.

Love the "Smallish Fighter", Don. The steel looks wonderful with those great grinds and the ivory awesomeness you do so well.

What a great show this will be. Wish I could be there.

Chris

Thanks guys!

I wish I had a couple extra weeks to get ready this year. Oh well, I'll be hittin it pretty hard for the next two weeks!!!

A nice camp/utility for my table.
A differentially hardened Cru-V camp knife with stainless take-down fittings and a stabilized California Walnut handle.
Full length crested spine.
This blade is hand-rubbed, and if you know the challenges all those Vanadium carbides offer, well, then........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Great stuff. Don that is a sweet fighter I like the line on that knife . Karl great knife , I love cru-v , amen on the hand finishing.

Steve

Here is a hunter I made from a 52100 ball bearing. The blade has a hand rubbed 1000 grit finish. The handle is ebony, the pin is silver and the guard is stainless steel with a little engraving to spice it up. I sculpted the handle a little different from what I've done in the past and I really like the way it feels in the hand. This one is for my table at BLADE. Come by and see if it feels good in your hand. :D Table 7-O

Here is the before picture.
10277675_1437702809810629_5569709199631288163_n by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

And the after shot. :D
140517_Kyle_Royer_163 by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

Pic by Caleb Royer Studio and a fine one it is.

Here is a hunter I made from a 52100 ball bearing. The blade has a hand rubbed 1000 grit finish. The handle is ebony, the pin is silver and the guard is stainless steel with a little engraving to spice it up. I sculpted the handle a little different from what I've done in the past and I really like the way it feels in the hand. This one is for my table at BLADE. Come by and see if it feels good in your hand. :D Table 7-O

Here is the before picture.
10277675_1437702809810629_5569709199631288163_n by Caleb Royer Studio, on Flickr

And the after shot. :D

Pic by Caleb Royer Studio and a fine one it is.

Nice Kyle! I would love to own that. Very tasteful engraving too.

Nice!
Love the before and after shots.
Dozier
(in S. La, where it's hot and the mosquitoes are mean)

Last edited:

I have one more double guarded big one and a small one. They are at the sheathmaker, pics when finished.

Back