Blade Show Scores

There is no friggin way that Ben has no Scottish blood in him and in fact if we had to close our eyes and kidnap a big, bad and burley random Scott from the Scottish Highlands, chances are that it'd be Bennie's twin! That said, Ben needs to don a dressy and colorful kilt at his next championship outings. Kilt 'n Crock et al, LOLz...
I'm surprised he wasn't wearing his characteristic Hawaiian shorts. šŸ˜…

Q: What kind of shoes does a real man wear?

A: Any Crocs he wants to, thank you very much.
1p2mio.jpg

Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist first of all congrats! Reflecting on the competition, I'm curious where you feel it is won and lost? Do you think it is practice and then execution on the day, or do you expect to make any tweaks to your equipment?
I had a really good cut. My biggest mistake I guess was the stupid pool noodle. I usually don't waste time on it, but I was close and kept thinking I was about to get it. By the time I moved on, I lost too many points on time wasted. The new women we have added are a lot better than earlier competitors so I am going to have to step up my game. I didn't choke and it was really close so it was still fun.

I had a really good cut. My biggest mistake I guess was the stupid pool noodle. I usually don't waste time on it, but I was close and kept thinking I was about to get it. By the time I moved on, I lost too many points on time wasted. The new women we have added are a lot better than earlier competitors so I am going to have to step up my game. I didn't choke and it was really close so it was still fun.
Those close ones only make you better!

I'm glad to see the sport is growing and new folks getting involved and putting the work in.

If I had know about it and been around it when I was a little younger it's something I would have really enjoyed doing. Chainsaws and axes were the only cutting sports I knew of and got involved in.

Pool noodles are the bane of our existence! I use mine as a straw for my beer, like a beer bong. It's the only acceptable use for them.

IMG_3757.jpeg
Had such an amazing time and came home very happy w/ the ā€œhaulā€. Iā€™ll post some better pics in natural light tomorrow but itā€™s catch up with wifey and heal the liver timeā€¦..

Thank you Team CPK and friends. Congrats on the stellar Bladesports results !!!

View attachment 2208207
Had such an amazing time and came home very happy w/ the ā€œhaulā€. Iā€™ll post some better pics in natural light tomorrow but itā€™s catch up with wifey and heal the liver timeā€¦..

Sick bro! Rest up. Iā€™ve got that same Hardcore Hammer, itā€™s pretty sweet!

View attachment 2208207

Your liver is lucky it didn't meet me.... lol

Back