BladeForums loading problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few good things about working night shift. I logged on about 7PM PST and have had no problems. Likely attributable to lower load as the Eastern side of the country logs off about that time.

When I try to pull up Blade Forums nine times out of ten it doesn't work and I get the following message.
I thought my internet might be bogged down but I have the highest package just running two computers and a few phones so that can't be it. Everything else loads fine so I was wondering if this was just me or if anyone else had this issue? Thanks for any help in advance.

Error_zps513776f8.jpg

I can confirm that the exact same thing was happening to me earlier. Worse, I'm not sure if an important message got through to someone, so I'm going to resend that just in case.

Stopping DDoS is not an exact science. We have added a new layer of firewalling, and have adjusted it based on the feedback.

I had the same problem for almost the whole of yesterday (England). Hope all's well again soon :thumbup:

Won't load at all, or if it does it won't switch forums. This morning it works better, but still getting threads that won't load fully. On my phone and computer both.

Also having loading issues. Ping shows no issues, tracert shows no issues, each page load takes between 5-10 minutes to complete.

UGGGH! I'm in at the moment. Been trying all morning. Now that I'm here, the forum is running slow as molasses.

I'm finding it FAR worse today, just taken me 2 hours to make a post! :eek:

As I said in another thread, I'm so frustrated I wanted to slit my wrists. What stopped me was my concern that the EMTs wouldn't clean the blood off my damascus blade. Today is the worst since I joined the site. I thought I broke the internet.

I am also having problems getting the forum to load.It has been very bad yesterday and today.

I am having probs right now. I try to post and window comes up asking if I want to stay on same page. I click on the stay button about 3 times and my post may go up. If not, a page comes up that says Google Chrome can't find Bladeforums.

Tim

Being struggling this the last few days as well. No issues getting on any of my other sites. I too have sent PM's about transactions and am not sure if they went through.

I never remember to check the box that saves a a copy to my sent folder. Very frustrating as I belong to about 5 forums and this is the only one that does not automatically save sent messages. All they have to do is put a very low limit of what can be saved in that folder and we will be forced to manage it. I am sure this is no t anew topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back