BladeShowGanzaaaa 2012. . . Rules, Ordering Procedures, & Cool Pics Of The Knives!!!!

Béma;11078775 said:
Probably not. Look at the video. No holes in that version.

I would agree with that thought. No point in putting the holes in the handle if it's going to be cord wrapped and probably helped shave off a bit of the cost. $188 is better than the $278 or what not from the blade show version. Fits my budget nicely :D

I would agree with that thought. No point in putting the holes in the handle if it's going to be cord wrapped and probably helped shave off a bit of the cost. $188 is better than the $278 or what not from the blade show version. Fits my budget nicely :D
Can´t argue w/ that. :)
Really tempted to go for a pair of these

I have to say, i'm a bit disappointed that there's no Rattle Hawk... That one is much more my type of thing

I hope this is not a stupid question. To order one of the BladeShowGanzaaaa knives do I just post my request? Jerry mentioned a "GO" button. What does that mean? ......... I am feeling anxious....... Help me

Last edited:
Kill-Devil Sniper Hawk
Cutting Edge Length: 3.125"
Head Width: 7"
Spike Length: 3.125"
Overall Length: 15.5"

Are these in SR-101? Sorry if its been posted...looked and couldn't find steel type;)

Last edited:
OK I got. the term "GO" button was making me think too much! Fellow member resinguy spoon feed me via a PM.
When I was younger I wanted to be smart...... I am over it now. Thanks guys

I'm surprised this thread wasn't buzzing all day today....or is everyone hoping everyone else will forget? Yall are some tricky bastages!

-Emt1581

23551011.jpg

I'm surprised this thread wasn't buzzing all day today....or is everyone hoping everyone else will forget? Yall are some tricky bastages!

-Emt1581

Forgot what ?

That the Ganza had been rescheduled for tomorrow the 17th ?

Back