BladeShowGanzaaaa 2012. . . Rules, Ordering Procedures, & Cool Pics Of The Knives!!!!

Are these two Scrapmax just as thin as the Blade show model, at 0.09"?

resTHINguy needs to know.

Thanks for adding some specs!!! There are a number of questions in this thread about the sniper hawk that we would like to see answered as well. I'll add another - how thick is it??? Thanks!

The wakis are tempting. Can someone educate me on the purpose of the serrations on either version offered?

You will be able to make payments if you choose to do so :thumbup:

That picture is definitely satin! ;) We are using the picture of the satin pork shank until we have the double cut pork shank picture. We will have it updated soon. :thumbup:

Can I get a satin Pork Shank with tan canvas?

I hope this is not a stupid question. To order one of the BladeShowGanzaaaa knives do I just post my request? Jerry mentioned a "GO" button. What does that mean? ......... I am feeling anxious....... Help me

I hope this is not a stupid question. To order one of the BladeShowGanzaaaa knives do I just post my request? Jerry mentioned a "GO" button. What does that mean? ......... I am feeling anxious....... Help me

Do not post. You e-mail as instructed in the original post sometime on Monday. Jerry will post a thread that says Go, then you can e-mail for the knives you want. Not before. Must see an official go post.

It is just a post (new thread) that will say "Go".

Man I hope I get at least one of what I want. Anyoneknow if there will be any 10-11" blades?
I was hopping for a good Chopper!

The wakis are tempting. Can someone educate me on the purpose of the serrations on either version offered?

Purpose? Ummm, well I dont think they were designed with the user in mind as much as they were for the enemy :D I doubt anyone will be using there waki for anything other then trees so they are mainly for looks dude. Those are custom wakis, they may even be one offs, if not Im willing to bet not many of them at all. Id say they are more of a collectors piece then anything. Roenman, you like them there wakis do ya? ;)

Has the thickness of the 311 changed? It says .25" thick! Is this possible?

Anyone else notice the major design difference between the Ganzaaa Kill Devil Hawks and the Blade Show version?

The Ganzaaa version looks to have a "cut-out" where the user is intended to apply the paracord. Hopefully Jerry doesn't mind, but I put some arrows on their picture to highlight what I'm talking about:

DevilTailHawkPokey.jpg

On the Blade show version, with the micarta / G-10 handles....the handle profile is straight. On the Ganzaaa version, there is an cut-out / indent where the paracord should go. Not sure how, if at all, this would affect anyone interested in designing / fabricating their own handles...so I thought I would point this out as a design implement that has to be considered. Rock on...and

GO GO GO! ;)

ps...my email is ready...

Back