BladeShowGanzaaaa 2012. . . Rules, Ordering Procedures, & Cool Pics Of The Knives!!!!

23) Pork Shank Double Cut with Tan Canvas Handles looks like satin to me:confused:

Wow! I missed Blade show and will now miss the Ganza. I will be in Jamaica drinking my sorrows away. May be I can pick one up later. :cool:

Wow! I missed Blade show and will now miss the Ganza. I will be in Jamaica drinking my sorrows away. May be I can pick one up later. :cool:

Yeah, I hear ya! I got it worst. I'll be working the night shift:grumpy:

It's def double cut. I'm surprised it's cheaper than the satins. I HAVE to have that ivory g10 porker.

#23 Pork Shank with tan canvas appears to be satin but says double cut. Is this a typo or just an optical illusion?

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Saw it too. Good thing I want the DC/Black Canvas. :D

∞

I noticed that as well but assumed the words were accurate and the photo was not. Judging by the price, I'm betting is DC not satin.

23) Pork Shank Double Cut with Tan Canvas Handles looks like satin to me:confused:

We need some clarification. That picture is definitely satin, not double cut.

get your devil add two to your order. i'll pay for two of them. have busse send them all to me, i'll wrap your's with what ever color 550 you want that i have(i'll send pic's). then i'll ship them back to ya on me. sound fair? i don't think i'm to far from ya, how close are ya to morgantown?

I'm going to shoot the shop an email to see if they will be cord wrapped in a day or two if they don't see this question in here :) I'm a ways from you. I'm down between Charleston and Huntington where all the mean people are haha. I'll shoot you an email through bladeforums.

Can someone from Busse let me know if payments will be allowed like the last Ganzaaaa?

You will be able to make payments if you choose to do so :thumbup:

We need some clarification. That picture is definitely satin, not double cut.

That picture is definitely satin! ;) We are using the picture of the satin pork shank until we have the double cut pork shank picture. We will have it updated soon. :thumbup:

War Dog Elemax woo hoo :)
Pork shank in Buy Brown colors (coyote/black) double woo hoo :)

What are the specs for the Pork Shank ?

I found a post that said they were 5" blade and 0.150 thick.

Are they hollow ground or ?

I'm thinking some curly maple would look great on the kill devil. it would be a really quick and easy handle Job.

I'm thinking some curly maple would look great on the kill devil. it would be a really quick and easy handle Job.

Yeah, you're right, it probably would. Adding grip scales of some sort wouldn't be terribly hard, and I've been thinking about that too. I'll probably use bolts to hold mine on, so they're removeable if desired for any reason (say, like for throwing it). Drilling the holes in the hardened SR-101 would probably be the biggest challenge, really.

You will be able to make payments if you choose to do so :thumbup:

That picture is definitely satin! ;) We are using the picture of the satin pork shank until we have the double cut pork shank picture. We will have it updated soon. :thumbup:

"Pokey"
Thanks for answering these questions!

Thank you.

Is the blade of that hawk completly straight, or is there a slight curve along the front? Can't quite tell from the pic...

Back