• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM Griptilian scales custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures of this combo?
Any plans to do Anso for the 940? what do you think?

13221176_570957473064663_1555440303206390040_o.jpg

I too would like to get some scales and want to know what you have in stock email sent

I just got my green micarta scales with deep pocket clip and as so many others have posted, they are perfect. Fit, Finish, precision cut...couldn't be happier. Makes my BM grip feel like a new knife. Shipping was faster than expected. Communication excellent.
Thank You Igor

I just got my green micarta scales with deep pocket clip and as so many others have posted, they are perfect. Fit, Finish, precision cut...couldn't be happier. Makes my BM grip feel like a new knife. Shipping was faster than expected. Communication excellent.
Thank You Igor

Thanks

Hey Igor, just wanted to say thanks again for my 2 sets of scales. In the 9yrs I've owned both my regular and Ritter Mini Grips, I've never EDC'd them this much! Cheers brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Igor, just wanted to say thanks again for my 2 sets of scales. In the 9yrs I've owned both my regular and Ritter Mini Grips, I've never EDC'd them this much! Cheers brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

A couple of questions (sorry if these have been covered already):

1. Will your scales fit the new mini-griptilians (555-1 specifically)?
2. It looks like you are only adding pocket clip holes for right-hand carry. Can this be changed for left-hand carry upon request?

Thanks.

A couple of questions (sorry if these have been covered already):

1. Will your scales fit the new mini-griptilians (555-1 specifically)?
2. It looks like you are only adding pocket clip holes for right-hand carry. Can this be changed for left-hand carry upon request?

Thanks.

1.yes
2.yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back