1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BM Griptilian scales custom

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop: Services Offered' started by igorded, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Benson X

Benson X Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Look up, lol! :rolleyes:

I had a set of Faded Black micarta with Orange liners on my full size Ritter, and Igor just made a matching set for my (new to me) mini-Ritter.

They turned out awesome, Igor does great work!

2. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013
    of course

3. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013
    email sent

4. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Have been meaning to post these up for a while now.I have to say I'm really liking my BM 940 a lot more now with the Black G-10 Anso,not to mention also the camo G-10 and Carbon Fiber scales.What I really liked this time around was how I was able to choose the anodizing voltage that I desired for my standoffs and the result were what I wanted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Zissou

Zissou

Jul 30, 2016
    Just want to say Igor does a great job! Very happy with the mini-grip scales he has made!

[​IMG]

6. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013
    Thanks

7. LeeBower

LeeBower

Aug 25, 2005
    After seeing your post in the Becker forum, I got a Ritter mini grip on the way and ordered scales, standoffs, and a deep carry clip from Igorded today.
    Thanks a lot Benson X, my bank account hates you! ;)

8. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  9. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. LeeBower

LeeBower

Aug 25, 2005
    Received my scales yesterday, was an easy install. They fit flawlessly.. It's like a tuxedo for my Ritter Grip ;)
    The pocket clip is perfect too.
    Igorded is awesome to deal with, super fast response to emails. thanks again man!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. j0sh_dc5

j0sh_dc5

Feb 8, 2011
    Sent my payment for the black canvas micarta with orange g10 liners for the 940. Thanks!

12. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013
  13. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  14. Jsega51

Jsega51 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    I emailed you about making up some scales for a mini-grip. Looking forward to hearing from you and getting them in hand!

15. mattcarmell

mattcarmell

Jun 9, 2016
    I received my mini grip scales and I couldn't be happier. Thanks. [​IMG][​IMG]

16. shuutr

shuutr Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Nice look

17. igorded

igorded

Dec 8, 2013