Bose Knives

This is a classic Tony Bose Stag Back Pocket with a twist. 4 1/2" closed. There are many almost like it, but this one is mine. The photos do not do justice to the stag which might be the most perfect I have seen. And the 440V needs no introduction. Wish I had a picture of the flush joint.

Note the longer than usual swedge and the slight recurve on the blade. Does anybody have one similar to this one, with the longer swedge and the recurve? If the "badass" description ever fit a traditional knife, it would fit this one. I don't see many 440V knives that are too nice to carry, but this little beauty is leaning that way for sure. Thanks to a great friend for making it available.

TB440BP3

TB440BP2

TB440BP5

Last edited:
Kinda slow around here.

This is one of my favorites and the last one I will ever sell. A 4" 440V TB W/T. This is number 0. John Hanlon hooked me up on this one a few years ago and I gotta tell you: It is the only one you will ever need. I posted it years ago but I thought this thread needed a bump and this one is unique. I need to get one of those photo box setups, but you get the picture.

You won't lose this in the woods or in your buddy's tackle box. It will cut up a room full of boxes and/or a freezer full of deer. Your choice. It almost bit me tonight!

Last edited:
Hi Folks. I wanted to share this T. Bose Gun Stock in jigged Remington bone with federal shield and marked number 1. I posted it elsewhere on BF a while ago, but want to post here as well. I have so many Bose "favorites", but this one it up there. Have a great week everyone!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:
This is a classic Tony Bose Stag Back Pocket with a twist. 4 1/2" closed. There are many almost like it, but this one is mine. The photos do not do justice to the stag which might be the most perfect I have seen. And the 440V needs no introduction. Wish I had a picture of the flush joint.

Note the longer than usual swedge and the slight recurve on the blade. Does anybody have one similar to this one, with the longer swedge and the recurve? If the "badass" description ever fit a traditional knife, it would fit this one. I don't see many 440V knives that are too nice to carry, but this little beauty is leaning that way for sure. Thanks to a great friend for making it available.
Glad to see you got that one from V*. I loved it when it was mine xD Just a bit too large and nice for carry to me.
There is one other in the same configuration floating out there with that specific swedge and slight recurve.
The flush joint is a certain added plus with that knife..

Glad to see you got that one from V*. I loved it when it was mine xD Just a bit too large and nice for carry to me.
There is one other in the same configuration floating out there with that specific swedge and slight recurve.
The flush joint is a certain added plus with that knife..

Thanks. I have not carried it yet but I expect to.

Just exquisite!!:thumbsup:
Nice to see the progress, but the finished knife! Oh My!!!!!:eek:

In A2 no less! :O

It has quickly become one of my favourite steels on a slipjoint.
Keeps and holds an edge very well with the prominent and ever-changing character of a carbon steel.
tumblr_owb3wmdTsa1rzq6m9o1_1280.jpg

Quite an amazing saddlehorn, Steve! Real nice!!
Is it rare to see both tangs stamped on Tony's knives??

Thank you, Charlie. I'm not 100% sure how rare double stamped tangs are from Tony, but based on eleven other two blade knives I have by him, only one other is doubled stamped. The other one I have is a Wharncliffe Trapper that is about 30 years old. I believe the one above is also close to twenty or thirty years old too. Maybe the double stamped tangs are from his earlier work. If anyone has better/more information, I'm all ears (or eyes). Thank you.

Last edited:
Back