Bose Knives

Two questions for the group:
1)Does Tony still take custom orders?

2)Also, is there a spa service to refurbish/resharpen old knives and if so, what's the cost and turnaround time usually like?

1)Does Tony still take custom orders?

2)Also, is there a spa service to refurbish/resharpen old knives and if so, what's the cost and turnaround time usually like?

Tony hasn't taken custom orders from the general population for at least 5 years. Reece does take custom orders but his list is 5+ years, am almost to the top, woohoo!!! Most custom makers offer a fluff / buff service on knives they have made, turnaround time varies.

rboseWT.jpg

rboseWT1.jpg

rboseWT2.jpg

Stag like that is just unreal. I can't imagine how difficult it is to find these days.

I'm back and wanted to share my Bose Gardner's knife collection. Three in stag from T. and one in Remington jigged bone from R. I really like this pattern a lot. The top one is my favorite of the bunch because the stag is really something. The third one down is interesting because it was made for the NKCA; probably an auction knife when it was made.

9.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Those would sure give me a reason to want to head for the garden, Steve! Everyone a gem!

Back