Bowie Team 6 Mummies? . . . Janitor's Closet Opens Sunday 9-18 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Awesome!!!
110gec7.jpg

Ooh, I recognize that G-10! Haven't seen it since these from a long-ago ganza. :) Congrats!!

Busse_FSHFatty1.jpg

Busse_FSHFatty2.jpg

The anticipation is extremely high on this one for me - hasn't shipped yet to Australia & all you blokes already have yours! Can't wait to see what handle I score.

Has there been any appearance of the variants amongst the mummies?

Regards,
Dicko.

I had to move my shipment date back due to vacation (thanks Shaley!) but it should be here Monday with 2 BT6 blades. Very excited to see them!

My package has just departed Chicago. Looking at the tracking for my last knife, it took another nine days to get to my door. There has been some pretty nice colours and I'll be happy with any of those. I think the mystery of the colour has heightened the anticipation. I imagine it's a little taste of what ordering the grab bags was like.

Any pics yet of the Mummies? I know you East Cost Hogs already got Urs, Lets See em, plzz
I wonder if there are any Protos in the mix, and more canvas?

I already got the bone lol i wonder if there will be alot more BT6 on the other mystery bags, or if they sold the Mummies and than started packing mystery bags

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sweet! :cool: Looks like single-layer black and tan. Reminds me a lot of certain 1911 grips. :thumbup:

I have a black/tan Hellrazor and the tan is not as light as the

I'm not sure what G10 it is but I love it!!!

I've seen a lot of variation in the Busse "tan" over the last 5 years or so. Some is nearly white, while others have a much browner color.

Looks like sandstorm g10
Nice score !!!! Congrats

Well apparently my UPS guy was running really late today and didn't even bother to come by. :mad: WTH?!?!?! :mad: Must not have been the usual driver. :rolleyes: At 6pm, I got an updated tracking notice that now my BT6 is being delivered to some UPS store tomorrow, and then I can go by there to pick it up. Which means I probably won't get it until Wednesday now. I apparently have no choice in the matter either. :confused: Lovely. :grumpy: :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

Got mine.

9A7D6504-FF29-4555-AB76-6A2F07652481_zpsrrvdtbak.jpg

A1068B52-ECC4-4A5B-ACBF-45E856C1690F_zpsov757esw.jpg

What is that combo called again?

Nice!!! :thumbup: That's Jungle Storm G10. :cool:

Looks like sandstorm g10
Nice score !!!! Congrats

Not quite. This has the green in it, making it Jungle Storm instead. ;)

Couldn't tell if that's green or grey in there :thumbup::confused::D:D

Back