Bowie Team 6 Mummies? . . . Janitor's Closet Opens Sunday 9-18 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

It's green. Green, black, khaki, and… brown?

Sorry for the crappy photos. Had to snap them when I could, and was essentially on the run. Family in from out of town.

Good luck getting yours picked up, Spyderphreak.

Last edited:
Looks like sandstorm g10
Nice score !!!! Congrats

Thank you, Duramax. I was quite pleased. It is a very interesting g10 scheme, IMO. So with green in it, junglestorm eh? And with gray instead of green, sandstorm. Thanks!

Really interesting knife. Comfortable in hand. Feels like a fat Jackmandu. A fatmandu. Awesome blade shape. Would be interesting to know the full backstory. I guess we'll never know……

Yup you've got the color combos down :thumbup:
I agree it's a really comfortable knife and I love the blade too. Really nice sharp edge on them !!!

Yeah I think we will never know the whole story. But hey we got the knife and I'm for one thankful for that :D

The UPS center is near my house so I just got them to hold it so I didn't have to wait around to sign today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind. Saw the BT6 you just traded on the exchange. I assume that was it.

Yeah, must have been. Crazy, that's the color I wanted. :eek: Instead, I got green/black g10. Went home for lunch time to go pick it up. Pics in a bit.

Hope Shark01 doesn't mind me sharing his old BT6 pic (re-hosted it on tinypic). My favorite G10 color, and we've only seen one other so far, and it was a proto. Worth showing IMO.

idd3kz.jpg

Pics of my BT6 that I picked up today. :cool: Green/Black G10. Wouldn't have been my first choice for handle colors (would have preferred red/black/gray or Jungle Storm), but it's not too shabby. Now, to strip or not to strip? That is the question! :D

Here it is next to my Swamp Rat Mini Mojo, which I've been saying all along that this new blade reminds me of. It really does! Pretty darned similar IMO, especially in-hand, and they're both military overruns too. Coincidence?

Here is where you can see the biggest differences between the two. That thin tip on the BT6 is wicked! :eek: :cool:

The BT6 is a fair bit thinner, but has much thicker handle scales (which I really like, having bigger hands).

Pretty sweet little knife! :cool: :thumbup: :D I think these would sell like hotcakes if they were a regular offering.

Delivered at the house.. I wont get home until late. Hoping for something multi color in the handle.

I like green/black. The black looks electric. Also got one.

Think like the red,grey,black the best.

Sorry SpyderPhreak, I love (and was hoping for) the junglestorm g-10 bt6 and my wife immediately called dibs on the red-black-gray. I did get in on the second round of $500 grab bags though, so there could be the possibility of one ending up on the exchange if I get doubles. That's assuming there are any bt6's are left. :D

No worries man! I wasn't too serious... (Though I wouldn't necessarily reject a trade offer for either of those colors, lol! :p)

Got the green and black.. was hoping for SMOG, Black gray red, jungle storm or sand storm...

Back