• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BT4 and BT4 Recurve 3V Utility Knives

2 Weeks! :foot: :D

I am working on them a few at a time in between my work schedule. I should have a few more in a couple of weeks.

they are so Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! i have held every one made except Pluckers!!!!!! Everyone on this forum could use one! They are that good!

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. OOOHHHHMMMMM! OOOHHHHMMMM! I am a patient man. I am a patient man. Deep breath. Deep breath. lol

Thanks Bro....I look forward to getting that email.:thumbup:

These things look so awesome, and your edges are flat sick.:cool:

Two weeks for the first straighties, mmmh.
At least a pair of months for the recurve. Maybe right for the turkey? :D

Ban;

Excellent looking knives I would like a BT4 recurve when you start making them. Shoot me an email paulnacin@comcast.net I'll pay for it now. Tell how you want the payment Paypal or Money Order.

Thanks
Naciniator.

Last edited:
Is there some kind of a sign up for these similar to what other makers have done when they're doing a small run of knives?

If so, please put me down for a non-recurve.

a couple more ready for HT.

attachment.php

bkrosco and nacinator,

Please email me if you are interested in one.

Shaolin, I already have you down for one via email.

Attachments

• DSC_1400.jpg
    DSC_1400.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 330
a couple more ready for HT.

attachment.php

bkrosco and nacinator,

Please email me if you are interested in one.

Shaolin, I already have you down for one via email.

I think I see my name on one of those....??? :eek::D

I hope I'm close!

Yes I still want a BT4 Recurve I sent you an email let me know when you want payment. Hell Ill send it now and wait for the knife. If you do not have a recurve ready I will take a regular BT4 and put me on the list for the Recurve

Last edited:
So, what's up? Are any done yet? Or have you been too busy modding other people's knives?;):foot::D

Back