buck in movies

Dozens, the 119 fixed blade shows up a lot in slasher films unfortunately, and the 110 pops up a lot.

Just off the top of my head.

110 sightings
LOST (with fake U.S. Army tangstamp)
CSI:Miami
Flashpoint

Don Johnson uses a110 to hotwire a bike and to cut duct tape to repiar his boots in Harley Davison and Thte Marlboro Man.

Insomnia...Al Pacino uses what appears to be a Squire or a Prince when he shoots the dead animal and cuts the bullet out.

In Red Dawn, a Buck is used when the deer is shot and blood is given to drink..

Kill Bill, (Volume 1, Chapter 2), Uma "The Bride" uses a 112 to cut Buck's achilles tendon before escaping in his "Pu※※y Wagon"....

TheBride112.jpg

Dang,guys cool stuff. I just watched "The Hangman" w/Jake Lamotta and Sandra Bullock's first film. A real B no C grade spy flick. Where the bad guy used a Buck 120 on the star CIA agent's wife. He got him back in the end. DM

I wanted to be first to say Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man. His old man gave him those boots before he left this shitty world...

On Dexter his long lost brother used a Buck110. It was scary.

very cool thread... I am always watching for knives...I know both Dukes in the old Dukes of Hazard wore 110's and the old Simon and Simon detective series was shot in San Diego and always had our knives showing up here and there.

Just now saw a commercial on the Travel channel for show called Ghost Adventures. At the beginging they show a Buck 112 sticking into a piece of wood. ;)

Don Johnson uses a110 to hotwire a bike and to cut duct tape to repiar his boots in Harley Davison and Thte Marlboro Man.
And the guy in the filling station tries to use a 119.:p

That movie has virtually no redeeming qualities....but I love it anyway! :D
Same here:D

I wanted to be first to say Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man. His old man gave him those boots before he left this shitty world...
Yeah me too.:eek:
His old man gave him them boots the fist time he rode a professional rodeo, they were the first and last thing he ever gave him...God I love that movie.

Peter

TV show: X Files, Scully uses one in the episode called Darkness Falls. My respect for her character moved up a couple points on that one. :thumbup:

thx - cpr

Back